Reviews for Whereas There's A Flame
A COOL PERSON chapter 1 . 1/16
I LOVE IT! MAKE MORE LIKE THIS AHHHHHHHH!
Megan chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
It's really good. Your really good. :)
Spiral-Of-Fools chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
"Coach Hedge has more swag than this guy." I lost it. Every fangirly giggle I've ever held in exploded out. Completely sweet and hilarious. Great job, as always! :)
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Love! Very sweet!
Mikitara chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Oh my god.

How are you gonna get all that booty through the door?

I have been crying for years bc of this.

L.

Even the setting.

Perfect in so many ways & you wrote Leo perfectly & included events and aahhhqiepeucjammzbalqpqhqequ pfabxmmlfzauwpdntlvspqbeod yes.

lumos-stele chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oh my gods, this was adorable. I really love your writing, it's a nice style and you wrote Leo's PoV so well! I've never been sure if I should ship Leo/Hazel or Frank/Hazel (I like them both equally!) but I think this has swayed my opinion a bit. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
. . .HUH?

This is really good
Coffee221bTARDISDemigodWonders chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Well...I...I can't believe how AMAZING this is! How is your writing so beautiful? How do you make so many amazing Lezel stories? I want to be as talented as you! Oh my gosh, this is a beautiful piece of art! If it was a picture, it'd be hanging on my wall! This is just so amazing! I WISH THERE WAS MORE FICS LIKE THIS OUT THERE! You and Cuteyfangirl...I don't know how you do it! AMAZING! I think I forgot to mention that! WHY IS THERE ONLY THREE OTHER REVIEWS ON THIS?! CAN PEOPLE NOPT SEE HOW AMAZING IT IS?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YPU PEOPLE! Beautiufl, amazing, and just...wow
demigod-and-thief18 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh my gods, that's so cute! I've always been a Lazel fan and this is like EXACTLY how I pictured them getting together! Also, awesom grammar and organization (Ican never get through a story if it doesn't have those two things). You did a GREAT job :)
the lost girl 4ever chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
oh my gods, i have always been lazel fan because i never really liked frank and this is just what i imagined
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Aww, I like this! It's a really cute oneshot! You should think about continuing it in some way! :)