Reviews for The Woman Behind The Suit
Dappledwing chapter 7 . 1/18
Cute, plase update soon
crazy1person2you3been4warned chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
OoO the sassy b*tch face is out! Keep up the good work!
Mistia chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Hmm, so many mysteries
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
love this story :) please update soon!
FleurSuoh chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter. Update as soon as you can please!
TooLazyToLogin chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
It was a little rough arou d the edges, but it was still good and I think you'll get better with time. I'm so glad you updated! Update again soon.
MarvelWorksWonders chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Gahhhh! I loved it! Tony is so sweet! I love how at first Aurora was denying that Tony wasn't there, that JARVIS or Happy were playing a cruel trick on her. And the kiss was so sweet! I'm just gushing over the fact how cute this chapter is! Hope you update very very very soon! Love it!
Taticia1 chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
I think you did really good and I can't wait for another update.
Shadow97 chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Great story can't wait to read more, if you can't renew it, you can publish this story on a website called quotev, you can publish anything on there for free, and they have really good books to, this story is amazing will you do ironman 2 , 3 and the avengers when the time comes? Pleaseee do!
-shadow97
FleurSuoh chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Really like the story and can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please!
electrogirl88 chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Interesting story so far. Can't wait to see how it develops once Tony is back. Hope you update again soon! :)
11Dr.Luv chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Great Chapter! Can't wait till Tony comes!
MarvelWorksWonders chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
What is she gonna do? And where is Tony? When is he coming back?...sorry I'm asking so many questions but I'm addicted to, and not just this story, but all your other stories as well! Hope to see another update very soon! Love your stories!
TheDysfunctional chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Please update soon! This is really good and I love Aurora.
Taticia1 chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Loved this chapter, can't wait for the next one.