Reviews for Give Your Heart a Break
LL28 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I loved this! More? Please :)
xMaMaWolfx chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I really liked this it would cool to see you continue this. :]
TARDISbluu chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Wow. I really like it. Given this is ME, we're talking about - it's incredible that I like it. I haven't liked a single AU story I've read so far. Except for this one. Great job. :)
idealskeptic chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oooh, I hate it when I write "END" at the bottom of a one-shot and people review and tell me to write more and that they wish it wasn't the end but...

I wish it wasn't the end!

This Leah and Demetri, it's perfect. I've never read them together as regular humans but you kept them just as I see them. My soft spot for Demetri even makes me believe he'd rather not be what he is, Volturi-wise, so having him not like what he'd become as an underground boxer... so tragically perfect.

On a lighter note, is that true about fish antibiotics and human antibiotics? Huh, learn something new every day. :)
brankel1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Love he wasn't a murderer.
emmettsmate chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Wow the story was not what I expected even thought I didn't know what to expect. I've always enjoyed conversations between Leah and Paul and you wrote them perfectly.

I've never read a Demetri/Leah all human story before but this was written wonderfully. I enjoyed it completely. Will there be more to it or this is it?!

It's hard finding non canon stories that are good but I'm glad I found you on twitter. Will def be reading some of your other stories.

Liz