Reviews for Lose You
MirroredMazes chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I am literally crying right now. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO WRITE THIS SO SAD!? WHY?!
nancy elkady chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
OMG that was more than perfect i read it for the second time and it hurts every time that was so hard to me and it broke my heart god dean is dead and sammy is ... i don't know what i say u describe it amazingly , it was so perfect, so real and so great as i always sa genius and i'm sure the words can't be enough to describe how amazing u r or how this story is perfect or how i love it so much and i guess i said all the words to u and u know what i feel about it as usual keep on the great work baby love u 3 3
Roka chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
that was amazing the way you described sam's grief and the brothers relationship was epic that u destroy my heart T_T i was reading and feel my heart break with every word and i couldn't stop great job Aya
Ola Alaa chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is just amazingly awesomely perfectly beautiful, Okay?
And it's been like 4 seasons passed since that episode "No rest for the wicked" ,, and so much have happened since ,, But you managed to put me in the state of mind and heart that I was in when I watched the episode for the first time. You did that successfuly only so you could put me in a state of -what would someone call it!- I don't know, I felt I was with them :) not only watching! That was an episode I missed, and you made me watch it.
In a nutshell - Amazing job.
LisaRosa chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Good story! I wish the show had shown this scene at the end of this episode. Your story brought tears to my eyes not only because of the sadness of the subject, but because I lost my oldest sister a little over a year ago and can empathize with Sam. The last sentence in your story really hit home for me. Even though I still have my parents and other siblings, I was very close to my oldest sister and losing her felt like someone tearing my world apart.
Keep writing, Aya. :)
mandancie chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
oh my goodness, sissy! this was awesome! Sad but awesome! I am so happy to see you writing another story! :) I totally loved it!
jojospn chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is just amazing! So emotional! I definitely think you did a better job covering Sam's grief than I did in my version of this story!