Reviews for On the Windowsill
nekochan129 chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Really good! Please continue! :D
Princess of the Fae chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Oh Dear Jareth is acting like a jerk again.
MaidMarian17 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Hmmm...I like the premise, but there are a few spelling mistakes (i.e. Jareth not Jarreth) and some unnecessary words that detract form the plot. I would suggest adding more details and some more dialogue between the characters. Maybe find a beta? Other than that nicely done. :)
excentricaluli chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
well I like it I hope you have the next one soon :)
excentricaluli chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
well I like it and I am very curious and anxious for know how the dinner will go, so when do you think the next chapter will be ready!
krazypurplewolf chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I'm a big fan of the Labyrinth. would really love to see another movie (Part 2).
I like how you are trying to bring it forward, but it is so short.
I hope you keep writing, but try adding more and read what you are writing, see if it could be said differently.
;)
excentricaluli chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
well I like it I like it a lot I am so curious when do you think you will post the next one? I hope that soon :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Needs more!
excentricaluli chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I like it when do you think you will post the next one?
Fantasymyownworldofhearts chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
OK thank you for updating again and for taking my advice. I like that Sarah done this for Toby, it's nicely in character as she learnt a lot from the Labyrinth including that she loves her brother deeply so it's good that you put that in that she done it for him and thank god for the fact that you still made her seem like a teenager,"the brattish that little babe is gonna owe me big time." However I don't believe that she would call him a 'babe' as such because it sounds like something Jareth would say but hey, you could argue that Jareth is Sarah as a part of her altar-ego(a nice idea that has rarely, if ever been explored) if not though I think that calling him a 'baby' or a 'child' would be more appropiate.

The only other thing I have to say is please, please, please make these chapters more lengthy, I know that they are just tasters to see if others are interested but one after another can get old as it's hard to get a good taste for a story. I'm not at all saying tell us the whole thing in one chapter I'm just saying maybe add more detail and more description?

Just some advice:)
Fantasymyownworldofhearts chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Okay nice start, it reminds me a little of Return to OZ, but hey! Not complaining I love that movie and Labyrinth was based on the Wizard of Oz...it's just the fact that Sarah wakes up the day after and she keeps seeing the peach just like Dorothy kept seeing the ruby red slippers, maybe you should watch that movie might give you some ideas :)

But hey this is a nice prologue, a bit short but I'm guessing this is just to see if people like the story so fair enough, but just a pointer, The King Of The Goblins name is not spelt 'Jerreth' it is spelt 'Jareth', just saying as people may not want to read a story if the characters names are spelt wrong, but this is a nice opening anyway, I want to see what happens between Jareth and Toby, did Jareth just do this out of revenge?
excentricaluli chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
WOW the mystery is killing me, when do you thin you will post the next one? please tell me I am so curious :)