Reviews for Eponine's Tale Part 3: Beyond The Barricade
Allison chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
Aww :( I really do hope you can update soon, these stories of yours are incredible !
Alex-samsprout chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
Don't worry about it, we all have got problems and such... I just want you to know that I LOVE this story and I will wait until the summer for another chapter. There is absolutely NO pressure at all...
preciousat chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Its okay... you're not alone Life sucks for me too ya know school stress. And a lot of authors right now don't update their story/s probably bcoz it's sem end, and a lot are studying for a big test (like me)
sherlockiie chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
No need to apologize I really hope that you get a new job that doesn't make you so unhappy. I wish you the best of luck.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
No end to the laughter in the author's note at the end- interesting tidbit of information though. *stores info in mental hard drive*
Guest chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
Great story! Please Update soon :)
Swiftpath chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
Well, it's almost over. Loved reading it, hated waiting for it to update, but it seems almost over. Good job.
Anabelle9 chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
It was perfect! Oh, that's just great! I love weddings! I'm glad things worked out :)
Anabelle9 chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
Awww, I love when Enjorlas talks all sweetly and romantic! And I like Adalina/Courfeyrac ;) great chapter!
judybear236 chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
Whew! he finally asked her! Yee-HAH!

So? When is the wedding?

Good voices and imagery!

Next chapter, please!
preciousat chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
Perfect yay!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
Aww yay! You're back! And that was a lovely chapter! I'm so happy he proposed!
TheModernWorks chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
Aww, they're getting married! This story is great! Keep updating!
phangirl2017 chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
Update soon :)
Eponine T.Daae chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
They are getting married! Ahh!
This was soo sweet like cotton candy and sugar sweet! It was so fluffy Im gonna die!
No honestly I love it. It was really nice
I can't believe it's almost over! It has been a feat trilogy. I have love it all!