Reviews for Eponine's Tale Part 3: Beyond The Barricade
harrgn chapter 20 . 11/29/2015
Always so sweet when Eponine and Enjolras get married. Love the part when Enjolras was getting ready to strangle Marius for saying that his daughter and Marius's son will get married in the future. I loved all three of the Eponine's tale. I'm going to read Cosette's tale now. Thank you so much for wrinting this story for us. We all loved it.
Eponine T.Daae chapter 20 . 9/8/2014
Aww finally a happy ending
Not gonna lie. It's really cute
judybear236 chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
Good Epilogue. Haha! I like Eponine's final remark to Marius ("No, you're still an idiot.") LOL. Poor Marius!
Shemiki chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
You know, this seems like one of the few times where "happily ever after" isn't cliché and is perhaps the best ending for this story. Well done, and I wish you all the best in university.
Shemiki chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
Don't feel bad about the late update. I've seen stories that take over a year to update; you're pretty on top of things compared to them :)

A little iffy on the multiple uses of "perfect," but otherwise it was a very good chapter, especially considering that you said you rushed it. Well done, and congrats on being accepted into university!
judybear236 chapter 19 . 4/22/2014
It's cute! No need to apologize for it!

I'm glad that Thenardier turned tail and didn't pursue the matter further
lilmisswriter17 chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
Welcome back! Sorry for all the drama in your life, mine's been the same way too (another reason why I'm behind in my writing). I really do hope you edit and update this because it has such a good storyline and I know you can make it 10x better if you wanted to! I'm not saying it's bad now, I'm saying I see the potential for what it could be :) Good luck and thanks for the update!
Eponine T.Daae chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
Awe cute
Allison chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
Aww :( I really do hope you can update soon, these stories of yours are incredible !
Alex-samsprout chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
Don't worry about it, we all have got problems and such... I just want you to know that I LOVE this story and I will wait until the summer for another chapter. There is absolutely NO pressure at all...
preciousat chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Its okay... you're not alone Life sucks for me too ya know school stress. And a lot of authors right now don't update their story/s probably bcoz it's sem end, and a lot are studying for a big test (like me)
sherlockiie chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
No need to apologize I really hope that you get a new job that doesn't make you so unhappy. I wish you the best of luck.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
No end to the laughter in the author's note at the end- interesting tidbit of information though. *stores info in mental hard drive*
Guest chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
Great story! Please Update soon :)
Swiftpath chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
Well, it's almost over. Loved reading it, hated waiting for it to update, but it seems almost over. Good job.