Reviews for Eponine's Tale Part 3: Beyond The Barricade
Eponine T.Daae chapter 20 . 9/8/2014
Aww finally a happy ending
Not gonna lie. It's really cute
judybear236 chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
Good Epilogue. Haha! I like Eponine's final remark to Marius ("No, you're still an idiot.") LOL. Poor Marius!
Swiftpath chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
You know, this seems like one of the few times where "happily ever after" isn't cliché and is perhaps the best ending for this story. Well done, and I wish you all the best in university.
Swiftpath chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
Don't feel bad about the late update. I've seen stories that take over a year to update; you're pretty on top of things compared to them :)

A little iffy on the multiple uses of "perfect," but otherwise it was a very good chapter, especially considering that you said you rushed it. Well done, and congrats on being accepted into university!
judybear236 chapter 19 . 4/22/2014
It's cute! No need to apologize for it!

I'm glad that Thenardier turned tail and didn't pursue the matter further
Anabelle9 chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
Welcome back! Sorry for all the drama in your life, mine's been the same way too (another reason why I'm behind in my writing). I really do hope you edit and update this because it has such a good storyline and I know you can make it 10x better if you wanted to! I'm not saying it's bad now, I'm saying I see the potential for what it could be :) Good luck and thanks for the update!
Eponine T.Daae chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
Awe cute
Allison chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
Aww :( I really do hope you can update soon, these stories of yours are incredible !
Alex-samsprout chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
Don't worry about it, we all have got problems and such... I just want you to know that I LOVE this story and I will wait until the summer for another chapter. There is absolutely NO pressure at all...
preciousat chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Its okay... you're not alone Life sucks for me too ya know school stress. And a lot of authors right now don't update their story/s probably bcoz it's sem end, and a lot are studying for a big test (like me)
sherlockiie chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
No need to apologize I really hope that you get a new job that doesn't make you so unhappy. I wish you the best of luck.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
No end to the laughter in the author's note at the end- interesting tidbit of information though. *stores info in mental hard drive*
Guest chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
Great story! Please Update soon :)
Swiftpath chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
Well, it's almost over. Loved reading it, hated waiting for it to update, but it seems almost over. Good job.
Anabelle9 chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
It was perfect! Oh, that's just great! I love weddings! I'm glad things worked out :)