Reviews for Wreck it salvation 3: the final strike
RancisFluggerbutterFan chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
A thousand compliments, I like this fantastic story, great job.
RobinsInTheSky chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Ohhhh. Well, that would explain it. Thanks for answering, and oh, by the way, when you update this, nobody's gonna DIE, right? I mean, being captured and herded like animals, then having your skin ripped off your body doesn't sound like the nicest death for any of the Core Four. Ralph, Calhoun, Vanellope, Felix, ANY of them. I shudder.

Agent BM chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
To robinsinthesky: I changed taffyta getting killed to a civilian in case I use her in future stories
RobinsInTheSky chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Note: I posted the review below. FanFic wouldn't show my name. ):/

Guest chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Hey, thanks for answering! Most people don't, except for mariosister. (She hasn't responded to me in a while ... hope she's okay) Maybe we can be friends!

Anyway, I noticed that you changed Taffyta to a "civilian", so did you change your mind and have someone else get shot? And did they get hurt, or killed? Just wondering, 'cause that's what the review box is there for. ;)

Skye
PS My older brother, Wilbur, sounds a lot like you ...
Agent BM chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
To robinsinthesky, BM stands for Brandon Martinez. Brandon is my name and yes I'm a boy
RobinsInTheSky chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Oh, thank God! Noticed that you filled out the box. MUCH better! Please update this soon, thanks for not killing anyone, and is BM short for something? You're a boy, right?

Agent BM chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Don't worry, none of the main characters die
RobinsInTheSky chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Mm, good story! You need to keep updating! Just please, keep the characters alive. I once read the story "Bugged" where Felix died and there was no happy ending, and ... I still cry at night ...

Please update soon, and don't give up! Two bits of advice from me to you - make your description box more EXCITING! Draw the readers in! The one you have now is ... yawn ... not too drawing. No offense, but I really didn't expect an exciting story like this by reading the box!

Two, is make it slightly more realistic. Really, they would be freaking out, not taking it calmly. Especially Felix. He's always freaking out. ;)