Reviews for Afternoons at St Mungo's
2lazy2login chapter 7 . 2/5/2015
Aww man. This was interesting. I'd like to think that the post-cruciatas curse is similar to ptsd. Anyway, well done!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Nice,just very nice :-)
mysinger chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Great story with a unique concept. Well done!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
lovely story
CRMediaGal chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
What a breathtaking story! The details about their wands was fascinating, and the premise of what brought them together a really interesting one. Thank you for such a great read!
WillowWand49 chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
It makes me sad that in your story they didn't find each other until they were eighty and sixty years old but it is a lovely story nonetheless.
Beautiful ending
Willow
Steph chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
It makes me so happy to read something new from you. A rebirth of sorts, I think, for yourself after the passing of your sister.

I'm grateful the happiness is coming back to you after all these years. This was a wonderful piece to read. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I look forward to the day when Looking for Magic is finally updated. When my favorite story is completed.

Welcome back. :)
Montara chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
It was interesting. Thank you.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Thank you for writing this story... hugs kelly
Sirisha23 chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Amazing fanfiction. Love this story. Keep up the great work!
notwritten chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Well done. I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
mamapyjama chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
That was beautiful. Thank you.
Poetica Licentia chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
What a lovely surprise! You resumed writing :) I really enjoyed reading this story. And I have to say, in my opinion you've developed your writing style and characterisation since 'Looking for Magic'. Particularly with regard to the dialogues. They appeared to be somewhat standardised back then, but not this time.
I'd like very much to read more from you in the future and of course I'd be delighted if you'll finish Looking for Magic, too.
Alexa1993 chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Love it! :)
Mama Shmi chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
I love this fic!

I discovered today!

is rare, very rare ... but I love ...

pity they could not create a child together, that would be great ...

hahahaha