Reviews for Gray
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
Yay! I'm so happy they are together again! For awhile I was totally convinced you would put Hiro and Sora together... I was "internally" panicking!
Aimee.Lilith chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Oh my god that was intense :O nice job!
lv90047 chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
This is lovely story from start to finish! Excellent smut by the way! I do hope you write more stories like this in the future!
soraceli chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
L-O-V-E IT! :D
soraceli chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
(o/o)
Chaozsama chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
so wonderful, i cried as well. i felt sad that the story ended...whaaaat completed?! but it was a nice read and it was so smexy. i can feel looove...thanks for rhis wonderful story. hope you write more.
crown zero chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
im sad it ended but it was a good story i hope you make a sequel
briar black death rose chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Great ending I live how nowaki said he lied lol I figured he was well I can't wait to see what you come up with next
loopyhutton chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Yay they are finally together & they got to have getting back together sex! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Blaysers chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
You are such a fantastic writer. Your work is Absoulutly amazing, I could stop crying. I love you work.
lv90047 chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
I just died. xD
Nice.
Update soon!
shuusetsu chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
o_O...you're soo good at SMUT! AHAHAHA...and i am reading this just right after i wake up! pervy way to start the the day! buwahah...
crown zero chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
don't only write 1 more chapter write more
loopyhutton chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Really good! Looking forward to the next chapter!
briar black death rose chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
awe only one more chapter. This is really good. It will be interesting how Nowaki finds his Hiro :3
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »