Reviews for The Sinking Tide
HeartWing3113 chapter 3 . 4/18
Awesome. Spectacular. Emotional. Amazing. You both are absolutely great, keep up the great work! I hope this makes you happy XD
WhenIShipIShipHard chapter 3 . 4/17
are you writing another chapter?
they should get back together
and some other stuff I guess idk
RememberTheCanon chapter 1 . 2/28
oh my stomach. the feels...
urgh.
aka the Lemon Lover chapter 3 . 2/23
Well it would be exceptionaly nice if u could finish. just a thought
Wolvesinboundary chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
You said to point out spelling mistakes so you might want to take a look at that part where Alec's drunk and you describe Magnus' glare. The mistake's all in caps so you shouldn't have trouble finding while I'm being critical, UPDATE ALREADY!
On a nicer note, I do love this story so far even though I haven't really had enough chapters to really get into it a lot. If you're looking for ideas I'm soooo not the person to go to and I guess I'm being a total hypocrite about the updating because I haven't updated on my current TMI story in a few months but well whatever. Do it anyways.
Ooooh but what if you made Alec not stop cutting even when everyone's telling him not to. I mean, I know from very current and personal experience that sometimes knowing people care and would be/are upsetted by what you're doing to yourself isn't enough to make you want to stop. Mostly because it's not about the way it affects other people, it's the way it affects you.
Wow okay I totally went all informative, wise-ass on you there. Sorry. But still, update because well... JUST DO IT
Ireland chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
This story is so good Please update soon!
Primrose Masen Weasley chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
It screamed DNAGER ALERT-

Made my day!
SparklesAreMyLife chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
I really like this! Please update soon!
I 3 Magnus Bane chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I totally love ALL Malec stories! PLEASE write more chapters! Oh and my name is meant to be I heart Magnus bane.
Heli chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Omg, this was so... Ah... cute story c: I love this (:
smj1811 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
It's getting good so please update soon!
stillsearchingforagreatperhaps chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
This is just plain freaking amazing. I was reading it and my emotions were just ASDFGHJKL
Please update soon, this really is quite amazing.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
AMAZING! I 3 this story soooo much! And there a the occasional grammatical/spelling mistakes here and there but its not difficult to figure out what you're saying! LOVE THE STORY! Please update again soon :3
Bilbo.Swaggins.Baggins chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
loved it x :D
kaitlyn chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
I would be over dramatic and have Alec cut himself in front of Magnus. this is amazing I hope you put up another one real soon!