Reviews for Two Can Play That Game
fantasychild9 chapter 3 . 4/11
ցɾҽɑԵ ƒɑղƒíϲ! í ɑӀʍօՏԵ ժíժղ'Ե ɾҽɑժ íԵ ҍմԵ í'ʍ ցӀɑժ í ժíժ!
Jaaay chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This chapter was amazing out of all the online stories I've read :D
Parishorse chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Near the beginning, you put the word "Freshly" at the start of the sentence "Freshly I guess roses aren't really a problem...". The rest of the sentence is fine, but if you put the word "Freshly" at the start, it becomes grammatically incorrect, and it feels like we are missing a few details. I suggest you add the word "fresh" or "freshly to another sentence, or create a whole new sentence all together.

EX: "Brought ya something," he said as he held out a freshly cut red rose, so close to my face that I could smell it.

I'm sorry; I'm not trying to say that your writing is bad or anything. It's REALLY good. It's a cute story. I just read that you wanted constructive criticism.
Micks22 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Well Jinx, I've learned a very important lesson. Never use a level four containment field on the elderly. Haha. I love how Kid Flash calls Madame Rouge old.
Mariah chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I think its good
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
ObsessedwReading chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Great job on this. :) I really hope you write more Jinx and Kid Flash stories. :) You're a magnificent writer! :) :D
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Great chapter. I hope they defeat Rouge and lock her up for good. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
e! I love this! I'm dying to read the next chapter. :D chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Nice. :) I love the 'Great. Just great. I broke him.' That's so funny!
Flinxie chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That was really great! I loved it. I like the idea of cyborg coming into the story and like starts flirting with Jinx, and KidFlash gets all jealous and of course lots of Flinx Fluff (if you didn't know fluff is jest a another word for romance) But, great job with the gramma and writing. For you first time seams you been doing this for years :) I can't wait at all for the next part it's ganna be good! Please update soon! Can't wait! If you need any more ideas for Flinx story's I have A LOT I'm not a good writer so I don't write but I do have some good ideas for Flinx story's. I'm glad to see that there are some people that still write Flinx. There not the most popular couple ,but they are my favorite. Anyways, Great job with the story! I really loved it. I love story's that are romantic and funny yours so far was Really funny. Keep up the amazing writing! :) can't wait to read more!
Navaka114 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Yes Jinx, Wally isn't the only one who can play the Dumb Card, but he's the only one who can play it WELL. LOL
Cosmic Ballerina chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
TippyToes321 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
this story is interstering
larynjcarter4354 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Yay! I love it!Please update immediately:) great job