Reviews for Sorry About Dinner
EverAndAnonymous chapter 12 . 5/6
HAHAHAHA Benedict... They are so cute! And Mycroft...
floratang chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
change that, could not read.
TempduLoupe chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Benedict Carlton? I knew you playing at something when he was Mr. Carlton in the beginning XD Giving him his actor's almost chosen name..just WOW.

Anyway, I LOVE this story. Please continue!
IrenaLeo chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
I definitely love this story!I love the pain part and turning to happy situation!
floratang chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Wait so long for you to come back, very much happy to know you come back and keep going to write the story, I think I understand Mycroft feeling. he is just caring Sherlock too much, he love him too much. so he did not want any woman who did not good enough or who deserve him enough come close to him. that is always family will do for their child. it is simple. I need to said if I have a son, and he want to marry to someone who has not a clean record. I will fight against too. that is because I love my kid too much to see him to get hurt by anyone. Ask update for your other story, Our Last Dinner, Will You Punish Me, Professor? when could we read the new chapter for these two story. Update soon, we already waiting now.
UltraJukebox chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Awesome chapter. Please don't end it soon. I want to see John, Mrs. Hudson, Molly, Lestrade, Anderson and Donnovan's reaction...
Guest chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
Wow well I have to say that this chapter made me cry. #HolyEmotional
Ginny Lakeboom chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
This is probably one of the best stories I have read! It is really good! I can't wait until the next chapter! :)))
floratang chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Love the story so much, and as for update, we already wait for two month, when could we read the next chapter, and ask for update for your other story as well.
Want know Irene and Sherlock could have a new live together, if they could have a family and children, that could be wonderful.
HopelessRomanticxox chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
I really liked this chapter! Again i think you got their characterisation spot on and Sherlock's "This never happened" and Mycrofts "I'm deleting the CCTV footage straight away" had me laughing!

that and;

"Dear God the government's here."

"I had to call in a favour. You should be honoured the Queen herself came to visit." Also had me laughing!
Anon chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
A cliffhanger, hope she makes it! Please update!
floratang chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
How sweet for what Sherlock saying, he is a such good man, any woman gain his love could be very lucky. he is a man you could have dream for, and ask for. look froward for he and Irene happy life together, ask for update soon, love the story from heart.
Galleon Eye chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
Argh! You appear to be intent on destroying these two characters! I'm so sick minded that I still love both the fics of course though!
HopelessRomanticxox chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
OMG SHE BETTER LIVE! I practically screamed, my heart was most definitely in my mouth! But also, it sounds like a plausible event, which is always difficult to write when its that 'i love you' scene. well done you :) (not in a patronising way :L) Xx
Guest chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
please make more chapters! :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »