Reviews for Prince of the Hill
A loyal KoTH fan chapter 1 . 4/27
Honestly, it's full of OOC behavior. Bill is probably portrayed the most accurately, Dale's is kind of hit-and-miss, I do see a divorce in the situation, but I doubt that Nancy would let him still live in the house after, as well I don't think Joseph would totally ditch Dale, Nancy maybe if he was aware of the situation.

Peggy isn't a bad mother like that, and isn't likely to neglect her son regardless of how grief-stricken she is. Additionally, given the time-table you had her move onto Bill awfully quickly, which also isn't all that realistic.

The Hank scene is probably also really close, though the gruesome description isn't quite accurate, also 5 head-shots from some random thugs isn't likely.

Luanne and Lucky is kind of up in the air, I could see it maybe going that way in a worst-case sort of thing.

I see what you were going for, but it just kind of seems like a jumbled mess where you wanted to destroy their lives without any real build-up or execution, some of these behaviors can be taken as realistic or IC portrayals if you did those things, but it's not so it feels a lot like telling, and not showing.
Spiral527 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
10/10
Account that has been purged chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Powerful. Just so powerful. This deserves a favorite. :)
Pbrownneby chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Oh.
crystalpowerkiss chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
well that was depressing but very powerful. life isn't always pretty. and things can go wrong
kkman57 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Whoa it was a very sad story and It was also a very good story.
Weeping Doe chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
It is a good story. Hope ya write more chapters. Do the good work