Reviews for Doctor Sherlock
Sherlockian chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
Great story! Hope you will make a sequel, since you are such a great story maker.
JustAnoutherFan chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
A wonderful conclusion to a really good story! I would really wish there was a sequel but, can't get every thing.
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
You're is not your and if is not of. I relly couldn't bring myself to go further, and it's a shame - have the spelling checked, there's potential here!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
I see what you did there...
Nikki Pond chapter 17 . 5/7/2013
Great a clone, sherlock is a gelth or something you know it's interesting if the Doctor bumb into Rose plz. and wow John knew Sherlock better than the Doctor
Nikki Pond chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Interesting
Johnlocked chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
Wait a second... WHAT?!
That's not- But he- Then what happened to- OMFG
AMABSKSLDBQLWOSH.

CONTINUE PLEASE. D:
peachpenguin chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
really great! It reminds me of scenarios on tumblr of wholock! Keep it up!
lil Miss Mysterious chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
"The smile wasn't his."
*.*
whoa, Whoa, WHOA!
Utdragongirl, WHAT HAPPENED TO SHERLOCK?! XP!
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Um. Rory is a nurse who has worked at hospitals in a small town. That means some Emergency treatment experience. Why is is not doing that? Why isn't he saying with injured person and monitoring/doing first aid? So I like your character problem stuff, but your follow through on certain elements is lacking.
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Well.. a few times you have one letter off on a word... like 'are you a thing'... and you have 'think.' That's okay. My big question was - first in your story you said it would only take a couple of days to recharge the TARDIS. Then you had LeStrade saying that they should take a week off from work. Then you have them staying with Mrs. Hudson for a few weeks, so Amy and Rory are thinking of getting jobs. I recommend that you go back and correct your internal continuity.
FrankyAnne chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
I loved the conversation with Amy and Moriarty, really in character. I also enjoyed how in the end you cut through the comedy to reveal the eminent urgency of the situation.
where-is-my-tennant chapter 4 . 2/14/2013