Reviews for Beautiful Trash
Sumine-chan chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
For a few weeks I tought I was over my "I-will-never-love-any-other-man-more-than-Severus " phase. I was starting to play with the idea of dating someone UNTIL I read this. Now I am positevily sure that I am still in love with him (I know im pretty fucked up) and it is your fault. If I never get married I'd let u know jajajaja still I am so happy right now and so much in love that i do not regret reading it even if it means being single for another year.
I love this style of writing and I think you did a very good work with the characters, I can almost hear their voices in my head saying exactly what u wrote.
Now, instead of working in my final presentation I will read more ff of them. Your fault too, sorry. But I love you :3
Fraulein Takoor chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Very nice and original!
RhodaBush chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
please continue!
Kermit 304 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
What a sweet story. I just found it. I do hope you will continue with it. As for your question, I think I would like to read a little more about their developing relationship, then jump ahead in years to see what happened. For one, will Hermione continue at Hogwarts when he switches jobs?
Jiru-senpai chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
That was very.. Sweet. :) great flow and smooth transition of scenes. And the story is quite straightforward and simple which makes it all the more enjoyable to read.
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Yes, please continue, this is very cute!
WillowWand49 chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
I liked this, nicely done.
Willow
alwaysbatogether chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
I would love to see you continue this story! Hopefully, if you do, the jump in time will not be very long. Of course, I'm just happy to see them getting together and being happy! :)
TycheSong chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Wonderful; I hope you're still considering adding to this. :-) I, for one, would certainly be interested in reading it!
TycheSong chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Love this so far! Beautiful and emotional without being over-done. Good job. :-D
villafoo chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Loved it! Another chapter would be nice :)
RandomGerman chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Wonderful Story!
Nichalia chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
This was charming.
Slytherin-Me chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
This is utterly, utterly brilliant! I cannot even begin to tell you how much I loved it. I'm just chuffed to pieces. Magnificently written and just beautiful! Please, please..do continue this! Anything more would be a gift! And I most certainly do believe you could accomplish a crossover. You are a brilliant and very talented writer! I could only imagine what wonders you can continue to accomplish. Thank you SO much for this. It is just a lovingly wonderous piece of work and I sincerely hope to read more from you!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
very nicely written short story! Lovely!