Reviews for Vampire Diaries: Rage
lily94 chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
I hope it is elenas!
PieceOfGum chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
If only.

Would you mind rewriting the season? Your head is in the right place.

Kudos.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I liked this- I really wanted to see Elijah's reaction to Kol's death, which the show hasn't shown. I also liked that Elijah considered that he could very easily kill everyone in the room, but he didn't because his rage was so controlled.
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Please continue! I really love the way you've written this and I would love to see you write Elijah when he actually gets in front of Elena or Jeremy :)
yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This is very good! Your writing is well done (I hate obvious grammatical errors and yours had none that I could see) and I think you characterized Elijah very nicely! I do hope that you'll continue this! I mean, that last line . . . [And in this moment, he thought passively, Whose head will I rip off first?] Priceless.
kaaterina petrova chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Oh my god - this was awesome, absolutely adored it! Well done!
mdt9832 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
i love your story! i wish this would happen in the show.
Katherine Sparrow chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Love it. Please continue:)
slightlytwisted84 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Great story! I wonder if Elijah is coming back in response to Kol's death on the show
anonyreaderfan chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Good one! Oh Lord hear my prayer. Please let it be Elena's!
nofertiti chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I cannot believe, that the writers killed Kol off, I mean last year even Julie Peck admitted that they did not wanted to kill the Originals off (Kol included) because they had so much potential. and now they just kill him off without exploring pretty much any of the background story. I do not know about others, but I feel like it is enough that everything is about Elena, whatever happens it must be for her, to save her, now cure her of vampirism... I hope that someone finally realise that it is too much about just one person back and forth between the Salvatore brothers, and bring in some other storyline, and keep with it (for example: Klaroline - just saying). Elijah should come back and kick some ass, retaliate his little brothers death