Reviews for Amnesia
This fic is so great, why has is stopped when it's getting good? you literally left it on the biggest climax of all time!

Would love if you could continue this :)
Plezzzzzz KEEP GOING! Much planned for Tonys future I can imagine! Great way to make the story come to life I absolutely loved it, now go on! Finish!
hail-hydration15 chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
OH MY GOD NO PLEASE DON'T END IT THERE PLEASE I BEG YOU I WILL SHOWER YOU WITH COOKIES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
MORE PLEASE! ยก! I LoVE IT
Sandy-wmd chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
Yay, Bruce found Tony! Only the first step in a very long process, though. I'm looking forward to your next update, whenever you get to it.
SailorSea chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
THE BIG REVEAL! I can't believe you ended it right there with that cliff hanger! Now I'm REALLY psyched to see what's going to happen next and how Tony's going to get his memories back and how the rest of the team's going to react to seeing him and how Bruce is even going to get Tony to come to the tower in the firs place. I wouldn't be surprised if Bruce was desperate enough to knock Tony out to get him there...this was good and I can not wait for more so plz update as soon as you can!
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
Oh, I love the way that was portrayed. This chapter was great! I await more awesomeness!
Lollypops101 chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
great work!
OgichiRocks chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
Wow! Super awesome, I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope Bruce takes Tony home cause I totally want to see everyone's reactions to him being alive! uWu
Cinderfire16 chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
That is SO MESSED UP! Poor Bruce... and poor Tony for getting clocked upside the head. It sucks! I hope you make everything work out. And please don't make Bruce be a stuttering mess when he knows that Tony has amnesia!
Cinderfire
MonkeY.n chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

.THE CLIFF HANGERS! ARGHHHH!
MonkeY.n chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
wow... seems like you got all of them in caracter... espacially tony. :)
thewriterstory chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
Aww...come on update please?
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
Pepper snapping at Bruce was great! I couldn't imagine anything better for this story! Also, I forgive you.
OgichiRocks chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
I think that you did a wonderful job on this chapter, especially considering you haven't updated in a long time, so I personally had kind of forgotten a lot of things that had happened and I think that this chapter did a good job in not alienating your returning audience. I am also super duper excited for when they finally find tony!