Reviews for A Wrinkle in Time
trjz chapter 11 . 3/4
Thanks for the awesome story
We love you chapter 2 . 3/3
OK I hope you have been renting for five seconds but like I’m so glad you included Lee in this because I feel like they never do and he’s such a great character and I think Naruto being realistic and polite and shikamaru mwah
I could literally marry you
BillyTheBruiser chapter 7 . 2/25
Interesting premise but rather poorly executed. There is something... off about the characters and their interactions that is making it hard to take this story seriously. I assume it was dropped because you just didnt see where it was going and as you go deeper in its obvious that you were losing control of your story. Overall an average story without anything original to make up for the lacking character depth.
kilimnikveronika6 chapter 11 . 2/24
Please continue! I really love this story! I'm cheering you on! Good luck! Hope you have a great day! ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
seaswimming chapter 5 . 2/16
This story has me cracking up! Lee, Shikamaru, and serious Naruto was not a combination I would have expected to love this much. Almost stopped reading when I saw this was essentially on hiatus/abandoned, but it's too good not to read! Worth it even if it's not done (although I may be singing a different tune if this ends in a cliffy hahah :) )
Cauldronw chapter 11 . 2/15
I hope the iwa will realize that hatred leads to hatred and more killing.
Cauldron chapter 5 . 2/14
Aww xD
Troublesome Sage chapter 11 . 1/28
Sad that this awesome story wasn't continued. But still great story :)
a bit sad that this hasn't been continued but thank you for writing this
Cauldronw chapter 11 . 1/18
Yep thanks for the chapter)
Cauldronw chapter 9 . 1/18
Oo stay Well and strong - keep going!
Alejandro Arturo Ferro Figueroa chapter 2 . 1/18
Extremely cringe in the way you use japanese phrases in my honest opinion. Maybe a note at the end explaning the terms we might have missed, but honestly I don't think this animenglish is any good. At least from my point of view.
Cauldronw chapter 5 . 1/18
Awww i lov that)
Yuzuki476 chapter 10 . 12/25/2020
Yep this story is awesome.
Yuzuki476 chapter 9 . 12/25/2020
I hope that uchiha will listen and am glad that naruto has found more about his family history and I wonder if Itachi will help naruto and konoha.
2,742 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »