Reviews for A Wrinkle in Time
Devilsnakeboy chapter 11 . 23h
I love your story, I just reread it again and I read your comment at the end. You're right, it didn't take 11 months ;p I hope you come back to this story soon.
Wicked Witch of the Web chapter 4 . 11/14
Wonderful story I’m reading it for the second time in a couple of days and it still makes me smile and laugh, thank you for the awesome read XD I needed something to lift my spirits and this did the trick ;)
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 11 . 11/9
so, this is a great story. sad that it hasnt been update in almost 3 years
DarianRaine606 chapter 11 . 11/4
I know this hasnt been updated in forever, but its so damn good im gonna follow it just in case.
MaiMai chapter 11 . 11/4
I know u might have writers block so even if it has been 3 years but whenever u can update it because i really like this story.
I would like to see a part were maybe some villages try to attack naruto when he's alone and lee and shikamaru show up and get mad at them but you dont have to.
NataS666 chapter 11 . 11/2
One of the best stories I've read. I hope you continue this... I really hope.
Hahah "will not take 11 months to update" - 3 years later

Amazing plot, character development and writing. I loved how you chose Lee and Shikamaru as they have such different and interesting personalities. I loved your writing, how it made me continue reading even at 3am in the morning!

Thank you so much for writing this amazing piece of work and hope that you will someday pick it up again
Salinia chapter 11 . 10/26
Amazing story!
Please tell me you will continue this!
Can't wait to read more!
kdarnell2 chapter 11 . 10/25
Almost 3 years since you've updated. I really love this story. I actually have a great fondness for Naurto time travel stories and I like that it's Naruto, Shika, and Lee this time. they make an amazing team. I hope you continue this as it would be a shame for it to remain unfinished.
K chapter 11 . 10/23
Well, I suppose I spoke to soon. I get a bit fustrated with Saskue and Itachis potrayal at times. Character portrayal is important to me.

May I make the statment that you certainly kept your promise that you didn't take 11 months to update this time. Its been a few years.

Admitibly that's a bit more sarcastic then it might need to be, and I'm perhaps being a bit unfair. That chapter is a bit hard to write a follow up to, and writing is tough.

Best of Luck budda.

K
La susodicha chapter 11 . 10/23
Por favor continualo, no abandones este fic
Hallowtide chapter 11 . 10/22
It’s been so long! Is this abandoned ?
K chapter 4 . 10/22
I have to admit that post Chunin exam Saskue is not the best. I do not feel it applies to pre Chunin exam Saskue. Yes, he has an attitude. I to would show attitude If I were on a team with a fan girl, a boy who resents the fan girls crush on me, and keeps loudly chalanging me, and a teacher who makes people wait hours before he shows up. It would get on many people's nerves. He also shows loyalty to his village and team, and no signs of detecting. He even grows fond of them . Durring the Chunin exams , he goes down to a cursed seal, and sees his teamates fall, which has to be traumatizing. Then there was an invasion, and the fight against the sand sibs, and they all almost died. If his main goal had been to leave, and hunt down Itachi, that would have been the time. He's putting up with the cursed seal, something that enhances negative emotions, which is a perfect place to make bad decisions. He doesn't leave to Sound untill his second mind... Well let's call it wammy to be polite... From his brother. Yes, coma inducing illusion with the tramatizing memory of his brother killing his faimly. Over and over.

Comas take quite a toll on the brain, and can effect personality, as can other brain injuries.

So combining the tramatic comatose inducing illusion with the cursed seal of negative emotions enhancement, I can't say I'm surprised Saskue made the decisions He did. From that point on he was easy to manipulate.

Past the return of Itachi into his life, Saskue did a lot of questionable things, and it's fine to portray him as such, but before all that went down, he showed better qualities, and I hate to see past Saskue shown only in the worst light.

Especialy while holding up Itachi as a good person. Itachi mindwammied his brother twice with the memory of him killing his clan, killed off his cousian, all of his clan, which meant wiping out the police, which must have been a mess, also used the comatose inducing tramatic illusion on Kakashi, and we don't know what he did as a missingnin, but he seems to be trusted by Kisame, and the other members so he must have gained that somehow beyond tricking Deidara into joining with the illusion.

Maybe Itachi was loyal to Kohona, and loved his brother, but he left quite a mess in his wake, and did some scary things for that loyalty, that should be accknowlaged.
ReadR13 chapter 11 . 10/20
Love this story, hope you continue it.
SevmyLuv chapter 2 . 10/17
Although I feel like this story is turning out to be pretty good, I'm not going to go any further. The main reason for me is that you made Naruto despise Sasuke in this fic. I believe that Naruto would never EVER hate Sasuke, no matter whatsoever the reason is. Never, cos basically the whole anime is about Naruto obsessing over Sasuke(no matter how platonic) and you making Naruto hate Sasuke is like changing the entire base story(ignore my grammatical mistakes as English is not my mother tongue). So sorry. But the first chapter was nice.
2,470 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »