Reviews for A Wrinkle in Time
fucking die worst fic ever don't read this shit
brennan.mholmich chapter 11 . 4/17
It won't take 11 months. It'll take more than 3 years.
Amazing story. An absolute joy to read. I do hope you update soon. It's too addictive. Take care
Stormy Feathers chapter 11 . 4/16
Please update this! I was so sad to see it's been so long!
"Road Last Traveled By"

Isn't that part of a famous poem?
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you have to update pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease .
toboe108 chapter 1 . 4/9
Been following this story for a few months now, constantly re-reading it, when are you going to add the next chapter?
SavvyHellboundSavage chapter 11 . 4/7
THIS IS BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS! This makes me extremely happy because Neji is one of my favorite characters!
Yuunari chapter 11 . 4/6
I loved this. Original in an unoriginal setting. Ripples that make sense and most of all; unpredictability! I'm just sad you haven't continued. I want to see this finished! Excellent work so far!
StarKurama chapter 9 . 4/4
its been more than 11 months please update
KingOfTheFall chapter 11 . 4/3
No, it won't take 11 months but almost 3 years lol
Anonymous Person chapter 7 . 4/3
Gotta say, I'm quite curious what their Bingo Book entries look like. After all, one is known for being predictably unpredictable. One is known for random shouts of "POWER OF YOUTH!". The last is known for being possibly the laziest person alive.
Unfortunately, it would take longer than 11 months...
That aside, wonderful story! I can't find many well written time travel fanfics! Keep up the spectacular work!
NaruNaruru chapter 11 . 3/30
This is still one of the best naruto fanfictions. Still waiting
nekolovesyou chapter 11 . 3/27
plzzzzzzzz updateeee i love ittt
2,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »