Reviews for A Wrinkle in Time
IhaveAlife99 chapter 11 . 8/28
Damn, what a cliffhanger. Its been 2 years but I hope you continue he story. Know that there are still people waiting.
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 11 . 8/25
please update! I would love to read more.
mage.of.manga chapter 1 . 8/20
YOUR WRITING IS MOST YOUTHFULL! YOSH
I LOVE THE STORY SO FAR
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 11 . 8/19
He's surprisingly not OP to me, lmao. I mean, just enough.. . But gah.. . No updates, I hope you'd update this is so awesome, I love the trio
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 7 . 8/19
Awesome! Awesome! Awesooooooome! I can feel butterflies in my stomach while reading this. Damn, I love this trioooo
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 5 . 8/19
Hahahaha! I really love this chapter!
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 4 . 8/19
Ah, no offense (I really like your fic), but can you go easy on the Japanese? I mean, I really don't understand some of them, only those frequently used in anime/manga. Well, ithere's a translation below but still, you can't just scroll down everytime, I guess? *shrugs*

Anyway, I loveeeeee loooong chapters! Thank you
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 3 . 8/19
Srsly happy that it's Naru, Shika & Lee! Best ccombo ever!
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 8/18
Interesting!
Lina Thanatos chapter 11 . 8/17
This fic is amazing. I am so hung up on it! I desperately need to know what happens next. If you ever feel the need/desire/impulse/inspiration to continue this story, know that you have a loyal fan waiting.

Ja ne!
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 2 . 8/13
My biggest tip is that you're using Japanese either incorrectly or too much.

Either write in English, または日本語で書きます。 Don't use both.

"Oyaji" is just about the only bit you've got right (aside from the jutsu) that also fits. "Nidaime Gai" is right, but extraneous.

"Mendoukse" should be "Mendoukusai"面倒くさい which is slurred a bit into "mendokuse" and it means more 'bothersome' than 'troublesome' but that's something of a fandom thing.

'Henged' is just an awful hodgepodge of English grammar on top of a Japanese word. Just use "transformed". Or even "changed". In Naruto, 変化の術 "henge no jutsu" and thus "henge" has a specific meaning.

Finally, while I think using the Japanese animal names for Konoha's ANBU should be avoided, I can accept it as an artistic choice. Remember that the whole point of the masks in ANBU is to anonymize the person behind it—giving Itachi a "Weasel" mask or, say, Orochimaru "Snake" would sorta defeat the point of ANBU.

If you give Naruto a "Fox" mask I'm probably going to be a little disappointed. Amused, but disappointed.

As for the actual prose and story (so far) it seems well enough. At the very least you're above average, and I hope I can see improvements.
Reversus12 chapter 4 . 8/13
God lord you are writing english not japanese...
RllyPlsUpdate chapter 11 . 8/8
"which will NOT take 11 months to update." -December 12, 2014. Significantly more than 11 months later and here we are with no updates.
You know I only just found this and am a bit disappointed that there isn't an update yet
imnotadriana chapter 11 . 8/2
WhAT HAPPENED? I'M CRYING AN OCEAN RIGHT NOW! ARRRGGGG! I CAN'T, WHYYY MUST HISTORY NOT ALLOW US TO PROTECT OUR LOVED ONES WITH OUR BEINGS?
2,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »