Reviews for A Wrinkle in Time
rando chapter 8 . 5/19
so tired of "scared of woman because woman" trope. Its like trying to think of a death row inmate being scolded by a little old nun...
fareedzafar657 chapter 10 . 5/12
Turning Naruto into minato's copy is really a cringe move. Naruto with short hair looks a lot better than minato's hair.
Well, I can't expect much from Minato and itachi's fanboys anyway
fareedzafar657 chapter 4 . 5/11
really? still throwing random Japanese here and there just to annoy the readers with your weebishness
Aedwards179 chapter 1 . 4/19
If he's jumping through time shouldn't be be going physically? not just his soul or whatever? I enjoy those type of time travel fics much more
Username6166 chapter 11 . 4/9
One of the best fics on the entire site, a shame that it hasn't been updated in almost a decade
gamzeenmakara chapter 11 . 4/9
This shit bussin bussin and we should deserve more
Be lekker chapter 11 . 3/27
Man I wish I never found this beautiful story, I couldn’t stop once I started reading. It’s a pity it’s been so long since an update and I hope the author is doing well.
Please make more of these
just a reader chapter 11 . 3/24
omgggg
this fic is so gooddd!
i hope you'll update the fic, i'm definitely looking forward to reading this masterpiece
shini-amaryllis chapter 5 . 3/22
I have been rereading this so many times lately and I can honestly say that its in my top five favorite Naruto timetravel fics. I know its been years since you updated -I was still in high school when this was being updated and I've been out of college for nearly three years now- but if you ever do return to this fic, I will happily read Naruto, Lee, and Shikamaru's continuing adventures in the past. Hope you're doing well!
Now, I'm not trying to cause issues with Boruto fans, especially since I myself have been trying to get into the anime with a clear mind in regards of its main character... But, I find it quite hilarious that everyone is complaining about Naruto being "OOC" and "Too powerful" in this, completely disregarding the fact that the Naruto we're reading is 1; a child mentally, he's an adult trapped in a child's body - meaning he's retaining EVERYTHING he's gone through in the future and bringing it back to the past.
2; This ain't canon so shut up and either enjoy or leave! You guys want a canon Naruto fanfiction either read another fanfic solely on that or just watch and read the actual series. Simple. You guys knew what you were getting to by reading the description and clicking on the story
3; And here's the Boruto bit – you all are fine with bloody Uzumaki Boruto pulling out pretty serious OP moves and taking on gods, most of his power not even showing any ounce of training just simply, BOOM, there. What's so wrong with Naruto in this having OP powers at the same age as Boruto? At least this explains how Naruto has said power; he trained with them, grew with them for years, went to war with them, took those abilities, knowledge and skill back to the past where he proceeded, from what I've read, to train his weaker child body back up to where it is now.
4; Again, you want canon either find a different fanfiction or read/watch the same thing
Raven BlackRose21 chapter 1 . 3/3
I really hope you get around to updating this. Its one if the better time traveling stories over read and honestly one of my favorites.
betmen123 chapter 1 . 2/28
my god they are so ooc. and you use that cringy trope of "ugly orange jumpsuit" and "nobody won't sell anything to naruto". very bad writing
betmen123 chapter 2 . 2/28
the japanese words is annoying,
Naruto shika and lee act and talk like teenager even though they are adult
the 3 interaction is cringy.
BlueLeader chapter 11 . 2/21
Truly one of the best A/Us out there. Do hope you find your muse someday, we will be waiting.
2,791 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »