Reviews for Se Isarn Khuzd
eeemkaaayy chapter 1 . 2/20
I've been hunting for this fanfic for about two weeks and I finally found it again! Sad you haven't updated though because I love it.
punky warhammer chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
omg-omg-omg-omg..!
please more, and soon!
iloveitiloveitiloveit!
TreesoftheWild chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Please update asap this story is awesome. Definitely the first fanfic involving female dwarves at least that i know of.
sonsofdurin chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Loving this fic! One thing though - it's spelt Erebor, not Erabor :)
numbtongue chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Loved this update! I especially loved how you cleverly created why kili mispronounced 'baggins'. It's amazing how you aren't just sticking your characters into the plot but you're actually weaving your chracters with the story instead. Brilliant job!
TheMusicofMySoul chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
I really love this so much I could cry

Your fics will never cease to be my favorite

Also "concussed duck" i love you
Daisers chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Yay! I love this! Flying squirrels are the CUTEST SQUIRRELS! :D

Nice job on Thorin.. he's very kingly. ;)

I'm really digging all the dwarf ladies, too! They're really strong and awesome..intergenerational.. Right on! \m/ I look forward to seeing them take charge and get shit done. Mot is badass too! SIGH. So much lady power. I can see now that we're kindred spirits with similar ambitions!

So action-packed with great pacing and detail- Are you a professional or aspiring writer, by chance?

Also where is the next part? :O
Krista chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is fantastic! I can't believe (yes I can) that this is only the first chapter, and yet the story and characters already feel so fleshed out! I've always loved the way you write and that definitely hasn't changed since the last time I've read your work. Can't wait to read more!
watchermostcharmed chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH!

ASDDFGHHJKLKJHGDDSAADFGGGHJK JKLZSASFGJ...I SAID THAT YOU WOULD MAKE MARMOT INTERESTING, THAT I HAD THE UTMOST FAITH IN YOU, AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE BUT GONE SO FAR BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS THAT WE'RE NOT EVEN IN THE SAME FUCKING SOLAR SYSTEM ANYMORE!

AND WHO IS THIS AUGA, THOU HAST NOT MENTIONED HER BEFORE AND I REALLY REALLY LIKE HER AND THE BB WITH THE SPIKES ON HER BOOTS AND IN HER HAIR!

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A RATIONAL REVIEW, I AM SO SORRY, MAYBE NEXT TIME. *WINK WINK*
the-mighty-pen325 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
BOOTS THIS IS AMAZING

It took me a minute to realize there were two separate characters (my own fault, I read too quickly sometimes), but I can't wait to find out more about them!

Did we even get the dwarf girl's name? If not, I'm loving the suspense/mystery (she's feisty too, I like her already)

And Mot is...human? I really can't wait to see where you're going with all this, please update soon!
mo chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
i am so excited right now i could pee in my pants. beside by small disappoint of DOA, this update (a story involving the hobbit!) could not make me any more excited because i LOVE tolkien's works!
ill be definitely checking in every day now for an update! it is a nice start and i hope that Mot appears more often! (who doesn't love an overgrown squirrel ;) )
TheMusicofMySoul chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
/Falls on face

Do I even have to tell you how much I love your writing and your fics because I really do

Ugh this is incredible so far I absolutely cannot wait for what you have in store for us.
numbtongue chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
You cannot even imagine my excitement when i saw you had posted this chapter! You are one of my favorite writers on this site. Your writing is immersive and exciting. And finding out that you are dabbling in the hobbit fandom makes me unspeakably happy! Everything in this chapter was amazing! I absolutely love all of these new characters you added. They fit so wonderfully into this world! Thank you for this! It's a real treat to read and i look foward for more! :D
hopeyoudontmind chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Freebooter! You UPDATED! I don't even care that it's not DOA. (Well, okay, maybe a *little* bit. But that's okay because I've kind of sort of recently become obsessed with The Hobbit.)

I love your OCs. Lyn is still one of the best I've read in a long time, and it looks like you've got a couple of good ones here, too!

I like how the dwarven women are all "They think they're going to Erebor? Without us to keep them from getting their bearded butts killed?" And then they all kind of declared "Eff that" and formed their own damn party and are now setting up to go after them. Kind of like when the guys in my family decide they need to fix something and then my sister and I have to quickly come up with a way to distract them and then either hide the thing or do it ourselves. Except in this case it's on a slightly more epic scale.

I'm really glad that you're writing again! Looking forward to see where this one goes!