Reviews for Gourmet Highschool
MsQueenWitch chapter 20 . 6/29
AZ1087653 chapter 25 . 8/29/2015
This was a fun read! I liked to see so many characters in the various set-ups, I mean, come on, the manga is full of sexual themes, yet is geared toward little boys. I am glad some of the seven year old kids I watch don't catch onto that stuff and just enjoy watching the show with me so we can see Toriko kick ass. I enjoyed reading the series.

And on a side note, I am glad someone else is able to see that Arash no You ni is more about a bromance, even though the sexual themes are rampant in that one, too!

Thanks for the entertainment!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/19/2014
it was good it had up's and downs but i think you rushed it a bit so you could have down better
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
terry is a girl i belive
lam.huongthien chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I really like your fic. Can I translate it into Vietnamese? Thank your
ariasly chapter 25 . 7/13/2014
Congrats on this story! I could tell the grammer was getting better and better with each chapter. This story actually gave ma a better appreciation for chaptered fanfiction. You should write more stuff like this!
addicted-to-the-fic chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
I understand what you went through. I still am a tomboy but I realized I am bisexual. I had a boyfriend but we broke up mutually, now I have a girlfriend that I'm crazy in love with and I. Don't give a rat's ass about people calling me a slut for not "choosing" one gender to love.
addicted-to-the-fic chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
I just watched that episode and it was sooooooo cute. Them and their matching sweaters. I couldn't help but imagine them out on a date at the aquarium
addicted-to-the-fic chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I totally support buranchi/zebra. I'm really glad you're having their relationship develop instead of it being poorly written love at first sight stuff. I can't wait to read more. I have yet to write my own Toriko fanfiction but I already love the fandom
tsukidoragonookami chapter 25 . 7/14/2013
OMG, I love werewolves too, as well as your name, and this chapter! And yes, I hate Twilight, too. And your totally right to think that picture 'cause I got an OC with my username as her name, half-wolf, half-dragon anthro who, not only is the princess of the moon, gains more power from full moons, and will become queen by her mother, but she has fire abilities. Her enemy, Taiyou, which means sun, he's the prince of the sun, and Tsuki's boyfriend. Who says gaining alliances of the elemental wolf-dragons was easy? (Oh, that's right, she did.)
Funniest Part of chap.: Zebra's one-punch knockout. XD
Most Suspense-filled: Final event between Toriko and Star
Most Dramatic: Food IQ Test
And Most hottest: Torikomatsu sex scene. I smell an Oscar in someone's future! ;)
BTW, your A/N, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! o.O Conflicting, much?
Animegirl426 chapter 25 . 7/13/2013
sad to see it end, but it was a great story!
tsukidoragonookami chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
My entire name is in japanese, a language I want to learn, and consists on 3 words:
Tsuki Moon
Doragon Dragon
Ookami Wolf
The Moon, Dragons, and Wolves are my fav things. That's why my name is like this.

Also about the ending, You could separate each event as separate Chapters, One event One Chapter, adding in what's happening before and after each event, the Bishoukukai cheating before/during the events, maybe make it a tie, so Starjun and Toriko fight, like in the latest manga. BTW, I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! XD
Animegirl426 chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
aw,cute! I love it!
tsukidoragonookami chapter 23 . 6/25/2013
Let this be marked as the first MidoraxIchiryuu sex scene in Toriko FF! *nosebleed* Loved the flashbacks, especially Acacia and Frohnze being together. Would definitely like to see TakiMatch. As for the Yuri chapter, Tina always has a camera, maybe you could use that. *hint hint* BTW, who's the girl that keeps trying win over Ichiryuu, a random girl, an OC of yours, or a girl you know in real life? Other than that, LOVED the chapter!
Animegirl426 chapter 23 . 6/25/2013