Reviews for Gourmet Highschool
tsukidoragonookami chapter 25 . 7/14/2013
OMG, I love werewolves too, as well as your name, and this chapter! And yes, I hate Twilight, too. And your totally right to think that picture 'cause I got an OC with my username as her name, half-wolf, half-dragon anthro who, not only is the princess of the moon, gains more power from full moons, and will become queen by her mother, but she has fire abilities. Her enemy, Taiyou, which means sun, he's the prince of the sun, and Tsuki's boyfriend. Who says gaining alliances of the elemental wolf-dragons was easy? (Oh, that's right, she did.)
Funniest Part of chap.: Zebra's one-punch knockout. XD
Most Suspense-filled: Final event between Toriko and Star
Most Dramatic: Food IQ Test
And Most hottest: Torikomatsu sex scene. I smell an Oscar in someone's future! ;)
BTW, your A/N, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! o.O Conflicting, much?
Animegirl426 chapter 25 . 7/13/2013
sad to see it end, but it was a great story!
tsukidoragonookami chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
My entire name is in japanese, a language I want to learn, and consists on 3 words:
Tsuki Moon
Doragon Dragon
Ookami Wolf
The Moon, Dragons, and Wolves are my fav things. That's why my name is like this.

Also about the ending, You could separate each event as separate Chapters, One event One Chapter, adding in what's happening before and after each event, the Bishoukukai cheating before/during the events, maybe make it a tie, so Starjun and Toriko fight, like in the latest manga. BTW, I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! XD
Animegirl426 chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
aw,cute! I love it!
tsukidoragonookami chapter 23 . 6/25/2013
Let this be marked as the first MidoraxIchiryuu sex scene in Toriko FF! *nosebleed* Loved the flashbacks, especially Acacia and Frohnze being together. Would definitely like to see TakiMatch. As for the Yuri chapter, Tina always has a camera, maybe you could use that. *hint hint* BTW, who's the girl that keeps trying win over Ichiryuu, a random girl, an OC of yours, or a girl you know in real life? Other than that, LOVED the chapter!
Animegirl426 chapter 23 . 6/25/2013
Nice!
zaylo267 chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
your way of writing is so magnificent and creative!
Tenshio chapter 22 . 6/22/2013
I have to say, I really enjoyed this more than I thought I would. (The story as a whole) There were a few things that could be tweaked and a one or two chapters with characters that were OOC, but all in all. I really enjoyed it. For more Extras: I'd love to see more MatchxTakimaru. I also enjoyed StarjunxOotake as well. (very surprisingly) Those are on par with the couple of mains that I enjoyed: TorikoxKomatsu, CocoxSunny, even ZebraxBuranchi. Anyway, Ichiryuu and Midora would be an interesting read too...

Anyway, those are just a few suggestions. Keep up the good work Last chapter I really enjoyed reading! Good luck!
LostNightmare chapter 21 . 6/22/2013
Sorry, I forgot to login for my comment for the next chapter. So I'm the guest who was confused about the two Tommys.

For this chapter:
The first thing I thought after hearing Komatsu's rotten apple theory: Buranchi, you are a rotten apple. (But a really hot rotten apple.)
But the apple thing is a really good comparation and it fits in the Toriko-world.

I really loved that Elg appeared and that he is friends with Buranchi. It's a pity that Zebra hadn't the chance to get jealous. It would be really cute to see Zebra being jealous about a guy Buranchi is only befriended with.

The relationship between Zebra and Buranchi never seemed to me like it's only friends-with-benefits-stuff, a little bit rough but still with a big emotional depth, each of them really be caring about the other but being to unsecure about telling the other. I mean, the two of them are spending holidays together and know each other's family. And Buranchi was there in the hospital after Zebra was attacked by a lion - and Buranchi didn't even hesitate about telling Zebra, that he still likes him.

It was fun imagining how Zebra and Buranchi tried to avoid having sex and Zebra having problems to tell Buranchi his feelings for him. So cute. I hope their relationship is more stable now without breaking-up and getting back together all the time like it was in the beginning of the fanfiction.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/22/2013
Just to be sure: The Tommy in the last chapter - Toriko's best friend - and the Tommy here are two different persons? The Tommy from last chapter is Tom the ship captain in Toriko, and the Tommy here is Tommyrod, or?

Except this name confusion the chapter was pretty hot. I don't fall that much for the pairing since I don't like Grinpatch (in German he's called Green -.-) and Tommyrod. They are too much the killer-typ in Toriko. Always fighting and being evil and no hints about their past, character, etc.

I don't need any yuri stuff since I don't like the genre - it's so boring in my eyes compared with yaoi (It's pretty interesting that I love yaoi but don't feel anything when reading yuri although I'm a girl.) But some Ichiryuu and Midora stuff sounds interesting. Do you think about doing some flashback chapter about the two or do you want to write something about their current relationship?
Animegirl426 chapter 22 . 6/22/2013
cool chapter!
tsukidoragonookami chapter 22 . 6/22/2013
It might be fun to see a flashback-type scene of Ichiryuu and Midora when they were together, or Ichiryuu trying to seduce Midora back to him. The Yuri fic could be pretty interesting, as well. How you'll get the girls to meet is beyond me, but you'll figure it out. Can't wait for the competition!
CrimsonSwanKnight chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
Don't read it if you hate or dislike it.
i know person who have got raped and told me wish that son of bitch suffers . that person that was raped it was their in-law that raped that person was good friend of mine we stopped being friends after seventh grade we just started slowly not being with each other.. I have a close friend of mine and by close i mean i would go all mom bear on anyone who hurt her. she barely told me she almost got raped . After hearing that i felt the need to borrow my ex brother- in-law shotgun find that man to shot him in his groin. lucky she told me that the police have already have him in prison hopes get a taste of his own crime . so when i hear stuffs like the thing with Akon it piss me off because one the girl did not get raped she had sex but she regret it after and said she was raped or so i was told .
Animegirl426 chapter 21 . 6/12/2013
Cool! it was funny and sweet!
Animegirl426 chapter 20 . 6/6/2013