Reviews for Erica Eppes
ElSaTa chapter 3 . 4/24
just found your story... hope to read more real soon. Great start and great story so far
Contacts chapter 3 . 4/23
Thank you, thank you, thank you! For continuing this story. It has a lot of potential and I can't wait to see where it goes. Please don't give up on this story!
Contacts chapter 1 . 2/1
This story is my favorite numbers fanfiction, please don't give up on it! I just want to see don and Charlie's reaction to her being there sister. Then u can give up on the story. Please!
Contacts chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
Great story! One of the best I've read! Please update!
Orion Winter chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
like this. should be part of the series at one point.
Starfishyeti chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
I so hope that this sooper, dooper woman isn't going to be a better mathematician than Charlie, a better agent than Don, a better profiler than Megan, a better shot than Ian and at the same time find the cure for cancer.
You also need to get a beta to help you with the numerous grammar errors you have.
Are you going to explain more about how this woman disappeared and if she's older, younger and why the Eppes family never mentioned her?
This could be a good story, so I'll continue reading for now.
numb3rs mystery chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
They should get suspicious , she's even better than Charlie . I hope they find out soon
numb3rs mystery chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Okkk , that sounds interesting .
I would love to know how this is going to work out . Nice idea . Keep going
STALINGRADstudent chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
The grammar in this story reminds me of Communism, hopefully it leads to something but it never will.