Reviews for Hanataro: Prince of Xenomorphs
I'm glad you quit writing. Fucking weak child's play.
Winged Serpent of Light chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE.
Hetaliafanficlover chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
This story is so awesome thank you for making it and also I have a question,when are you updating chapter 3 thank you!
warai kitsune chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
This is a rather odd concept for a story, but I love the execution. Hanataro is one of my favorite characters in Bleach, and the thought of him having a Xenomorph for a zanpakuto is...well, terrifying, actually, but in an intriguing way. I hope you update; I've never read anything like this before, and I'd love to see it continue.
FallenZApple chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Cool love the begining what's a Queen Mother a Fic? Or is it real because I don't know much about Aliens.
withdranwnmadness000 chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
well this is very interesting. you, author, have a very active imagination to combine these 2 universes. well kinda sad cause the story is quite short but nevertheless, i will look forward to when this updates again. curious to know more keep it up.

P.S. where did you find the information for the alien/predator universe. the ones i found were kinda BS.
W.D. Gaster royal scientist chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
amazsssing ssstory
LeCrazyWaffle chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
OMFG, this is so exciting. It made me giggle like a little Japanese girl!
This story could be one of the best filler's for canon Bleach. Can't wit to see what'll happen! :D
Tasaiya chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Hanataro with a scary ass Zanpakuto... Never thought I'd see the day, or story technically either way it's nice seeing Hanataro getting another story, he's really unappreciated as a character sometimes. So I love the story so far and I am excited/scared to see Hanataro's Shikai so update when ya can!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Please update this story. It is awesome and I really want to read more.
JackFrost14 chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Love this story
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
работа просто прекрасная .пожалуйста напишите продолжение
zombiebaby chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Love this story! Please update soon!
The Lone Swordswolf chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Till next time? It's almost been a year since you last updated. Although the premise of this story is very interesting, it is an almost sure bet that this has been abandoned.
So I guess there is no till next time. Shame.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
I hope you decide to continue this story. This story is too cool to be abandoned.

I just thought of something that you could ues. Isn't Hanataro the most experienced Shinigami concerning the underground/sewers of the Shinigami city. You could totally use that. The sewers are similar to caves.