Reviews for The Cave: Continuum
Yuki Walker-The Kitsune chapter 35 . 6/4/2014
this is a beautiful story and i'm glad it was made
reen212000 chapter 35 . 12/9/2013
Yay! Such a great story!
Aemilius95 chapter 35 . 12/7/2013
Ah, I loved the ending. I'm so sad to see this story go...Anyhow, Loved the chapter.
Ashkelon chapter 35 . 12/7/2013
Incredible! Simply incredible you are one of the BEST writers that this fandom has to offer and I can't thank you enough for this wonderful story. It's been an honour to read.

Cant wait to see what you write next.
LookForTheTruth chapter 35 . 12/6/2013
*sniffle, sniffle* It's sad to see such a good story end but at least it ended beautifully. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, one of my favorites! Thank you for writing it, I appreciate it. :)
BLEACHLOVER101 chapter 35 . 12/6/2013
Such a sweet ending :) I just don't get why Yu is called Yullen... He just started being called that and idk why XD other then that, you've finished yet another beautiful peice of art. I'm happy I could have followed you through your time writing this. I am looking forward to your following works and of course the one you're working on right now.
Happycafegirl chapter 35 . 12/6/2013
awwwww i hate to see it end but its awesome of how you ended it
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 35 . 12/6/2013
I am happy that Kanda and Allen are back together and free ;D
Ashkelon chapter 34 . 11/29/2013
One of the best endings EVAR!
you must never stop writing the world of fandom needs people like you
*Lying on floor having crazy fangirl seizure*
VarisVaris chapter 34 . 11/28/2013
so happy that kanda killed rouvelier, can't wait for an update, don't want the story to end though :(
Bunny-chan2022 chapter 34 . 11/28/2013
MORE! I NEED MORE! It's so adorable knowing that Kanda and Allen are just so in LOVE! I'm so happy Kanda killed that idiot! Now, Allen's been rescued and all is well. I'm sad that the story is ending, but I enjoyed it thoroughly from start to finish! Hooray! So, Please Update Soon, and Happy Thanksgiving! Can't wait to read the epilogue!
Aemilius95 chapter 34 . 11/27/2013
I absolutely loved it. I can't wait for the epilogue, but I also don't want the story to finish...I'm also so glad the Rouvelier is finally dead! The bastard deserves it.
BLEACHLOVER101 chapter 34 . 11/27/2013
So sweet! I loved this chapter, so glad that bastards finally dead!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 34 . 11/27/2013