Reviews for Firehouse Kids: Severide's Daughter
laurie chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
wow love it cant wait for more... soooooon please lol
JensensMisses chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Great chapter. I like that Kelly admitted about his drug addiction to her so she can see his point. Looking forward to the next chapter
Jony7 chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Love! Keep going!
Blackberry959 chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Great updates. Kelly really stepped up to the plate and was there for his daughter.
Deanne chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Please, Please, Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
please update
Elizabeth chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
I love this story. Please keep updating! I think it would be interesting to see Darden rebelling and how Kelly tries to keep her in line.
Georgia chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Great Story! I love it! Please keep updating.
Annie chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
I love your story! I think it would be interesting to see how Darden copes with the death of Jimmy by alcohol and the like and how Kelly and K2 react in their over protective manner.
jh126 chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
What?! W..wh..wh! Why'd you stop there?! Geez, that's just mean! Leave us hanging like that. Come on! *whine* You got some 'splainin' to do!
lhayestodd chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Cute story !
blackberry959 chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Great update. Hope Kelly apologizes to Shay and his daughter when they get back
Annie chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Love this story. I hope you continue.
Recovering4life chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
OMG! That brought back memories! Love it! LOL
jh126 chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Lol...Shay can be so harsh to Kelly! Not that the Neanderthal didn't deserve to sleep on the couch after the stupid shit that came out of his mouth! But, how great is it that those kids know what a good marriage their parents have, that when Kelly has been delegated to the couch, it's because, fearfully, something's seriously wrong? Hope Kelly and Shay can kiss and make up, and that kelly will improve his parenting skills, cause I know he's capable of better. Update soon.