Reviews for Close Your Eyes and Count To Ten
Mia Story chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
amazing!thank you for writing this!
Lily chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
I really thought that it was going to be the end of Prince Charming wonderful job on this story.
Limax25 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
This was really good. Very well written.
wreckit-ralph chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
i feel like crying this was so good! i was so tense i thought he was going to die!
Starlight623 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Amazing!
FaerieTales4ever chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Ok you've successfully made me tear up Grrr! But this was soo good
lollygaggle chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
What a lovely, lovely story. David's voice is so distinct and in character here; his optimism, his love for his family and above all else, his devotion to Snow. Thank you for giving us such a beautiful story.
YouFoundUs3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Is it possible to report abuse to my heart? I mean seriously this made me cry so much! Please continue with story's like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This my favorite Daddy!Charming story which is weird because he gets shot but it is also not weird because you captured all the characters so well! Perfect!
hfce chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Oh wow, beautiful. :)
andrea chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
omg. this was so amazing, so much in fact that i cannot seem to find words to describe how this made me feel, thank you for sharing this. you are a treasure.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I'm actually crying...well done!
anon chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I'm not sure how I missed this story getting posted but I'm glad I found it! I loved this so much, Charming's POV was perfect and I loved how you described his thoughts about being hurt and snow and Emma and how all three of them have parts of his heart. And I loved both Snow and Emma being so scared and trying to be strong and Henry was Henry. I just loved it and I feel like I say this about everything you write but it's the truth!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Wow! I loved this story!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Loved Emma and Snow's fierce grip on Charming both verbally and physically.