Reviews for Take the Heat
IsaTheWolfGirl chapter 13 . 8/24
COME ON! PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE ASAP!
Plez update im going crazy needing to know whats next lol
btrlover chapter 13 . 6/20
Why dont you complete your stories? They are amazing but worth nothing if they are half! Please update all of your old stories and complete them! Excuse my english im from greece
Ring Daggers chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Love this so much, so sad it was never completed
misti 87 chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
hey! i just finished reading the latest chapter of this last night its amazing update sooon please
karmen238 chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
Update it's getting really interesting :D
MegaDiary123 chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
awesome chapter:) I can't wait for the next one
thesandbar chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
GOD DAMMIT DUDE YOU STOPPED WHEN IT WAS GETTING GOOD YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME. I'm trying to catch up on your stories, but this is definitely my favorite alongside I Write Sins, Not Tragedies. Update as soon as you can please!
Orange-Coyote chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
This is going to be epic. I just have a feeling.
Orange-Coyote chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Poor Katie. \
KnylonMaslow chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Oh My Gosh! It was sweet yet it plucked the tragic heart strings. I love them. The modern day Romeo and Juliet with cell phones and crazy uncles. Thanks for updating I was so worried you have given up on the story. So its official they are a couple now, yay! I hope it doesn't end tragically. Love your story as always.
Knylon
collussus96 chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
I'm relieved that she isn't gonna drug him. I love their sneaking around and I hate Felix!
Update as soon as you can! :)
-collussus96
GreysnBlues chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
Ah, Jatie. SO lovely to see this story updated, great job. Again :) I hope the action-packed scenes aren't very far away, I love this story for its action, its brilliant.
annabellex2 chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
Good chapter, I think! Hope Jatie can 'really' be together soon! I think Katie's uncle is out to of course get the Diamond's but also to do something to either Katie's dad or all of them. I noticed you're on a roll to tonight with updates, defiantly not complaining, just want to say YEA! :)
betsy58 chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
Doyou know how excited I as when I seen that it was updated? I love this story and I can't wait for chapter 14