Reviews for Frustration
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/1
Periods... worst thing about femalehood.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
:)(: That would be quite frustrating. I love the teasing back and forth. Very humorous and tortuous situation.
Vampireguardian chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Sexy and a bit torturous for both of our ladies!
E.Elliot chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Man this was sexy! I just can get the image of Regina Mills in that "outfit" from the text of my head!(not that I want!)*-*
J chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
i know. my coworker and i's cycles are at the same time ,and poor eddy is always caught breaking up our arguments!
ShipHappens chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
excellent!
Gunner4Life chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Lol! Multiple orgasms make up for a lot of things! Very funny story!
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Lol great chapter! Those two must be really bad when they can't get what they want and also are full of hormones! :p
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
LOL.. thanks for addressing that issue.. i suppose in any femslash romance fic, it's perhaps the one thing that never comes up, so it's fun to read about it... and I could see how for someone as meticulous and restrained as Regina, it might get in the way of their sex lives, but I could also see how it could be just another kink in her repertoire of sexual peccadilloes. lol... :-)
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
So frustrating! .
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
ROFLMAO!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Pure torture! Not being able to touch Regina sexy ass Mills! I would have found some damn way ;)
Draven260 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Lmao this is fantastic, absolutely love it & know how frustrating it can be ;) lol
ExactChange chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Haha! Awesome! I do imagine they'd tease each other so relentlessly too! Perfect! xx
Fragar1991 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Hehe this is pretty good! That week of the month is frustrating as hell!

Xoxoxo