Reviews for Fleeting Moments
Butterbeer8 chapter 1 . 4/14
Now this was a refreshing one-shot! Very kind and thoughtful of Odin to teach Loki some magic since it is something that Loki is good at, and even better that he's being taught by his dad, a person he admires deeply. The interactions between them were cute! Odin struggles with showing affection and pride with his younger son, so this seemed to fill that void. And for Loki to be so happy. Lastly, kudos to being the only few to write a story of Odin and Loki's relationship in a good light, rather than the usual strained tension between them!
Grac3 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Why is everything so fluffy? I love this stuff!
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Awww, this was adorable. It's great to read a story where Odin and Loki actually show they love each other.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Cute. Love the references to Journey into Mystery and Tales of Asgard.
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
And that's how he began learning that skill! Awesome. Too bad the others are very mean to him and humilliate him in such a way for being different.
Liana Legaspi chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Love it! :D
angrbodagiantess chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I luuuurves it. X3 It's so rare that Odin shows pride in what Loki does, this is really sweet. Fits in well with your series, too. Heehee, Loki's better than his instructors.
This is just too adorable, how did I miss it before?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Why?! You idiotic father! Why couldn't u build off of this! So many problems could have averted! ( shakes fists in anguish) why?!
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
awww. so sweet. it's nice to finally see a story where Odin doesn't just say he loves Loki, he shows it. breath of fresh air. until next time.
cregga
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Unbelievably sweet and moving story between a proud father and his talented son.
Maia2 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Awww, stupid Odin with the feels. I am so glad he gave Loki this wonderful lesson, and that it was he that taught our trickster his trademark trick. It's adorable, and it still makes me mad that it was so little, that Loki would have been so starved for his dad's affection. I know, I know, he's trying here, props for him and all that..
*sighs*
Lovely story.
Perverted-Panty-Thief chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
HI!

This is sooo adorable! Please don't leave this fandom, this I beg of you! You do phenomenal work, as always, and I am excited every time I see your name in my 'favorite author update' list. I just wish I could be as great as you and Gabrielle Day. Keep up the amazing work!
Oomara13 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
awww! i love it! :D
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Excellent idea. It was so sweet to see the two together like this. Thanks for writing
Haruko-Mizumi chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I always get excited when I see you've written something new for this fandom, you do such wonderful work with it.

Foreshadowing! I've never thought Odin was an actual jerk, or purposely ignored Loki, just what you said here, that he couldn't find a lot in common with him.