Reviews for Brilliant Blood
ceresama chapter 3 . 9/28
please update soon I really wanna see tony's reaction when harry gets his hogwarts letter and they go into diagon ally.
marbe101 chapter 3 . 9/25
I hope you continue. The story is really cute!:)
Hans Solo is spelt Han Solo. Princess Laya is spelt Princess Leia.
thehpfan123 chapter 3 . 8/25
I loved it! I know its been a long time since you last updated but i hope you will complete it some day.
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 3 . 7/26
0/0 a word C. U. T. E
code R.R chapter 1 . 7/20
...adorable :)
dragonqueen909 chapter 3 . 7/20
awwwwww Harry is sooooo cute
loretta537 chapter 3 . 6/22
I miss this story, please update it soon.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 5/29
All I can say is, More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 5/29
I love it! I barely started reading the chapter and I found myself falling in love with this story. Tony and Harry are just too cute together. Great job. Update soon, please.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 5/29
Interesting start to the story. I look forward to reading more soon.
Kai19 chapter 1 . 4/23
As it's been a little over 2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I liked this story.
irnzenmonk chapter 3 . 4/22
its pretty good ne
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 4/14
I love this wonderful story so far. I have to wonder how this will change Tony in the future, will he still go to Afghanistan? I also have to wonder how long it will take before the American magical society contacts Tony because of all the magic that young Harry is doing. I am looking forward to more when the muse for this story and real life allow it.
Currently Blank chapter 2 . 4/11
So cute! Wish their was fanart to go with this story:D