Reviews for Les Fortuit
Smiles1998 chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
I like it. Update soon. :)
vampiredoll88 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
hope you update soon, really wanna read what happens next
Naya Remington chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
I read your story a while ago and regularly check for updates but sadly, there is still nothing new. It's one of my favourite Les Mis stories. Maybe the plot is not super original but I just love your writing and your characterization. Besides, being French I always cringe a little when I read Les Mis stuff, whether because of the misuse or misspelling of words or other mistakes, but your story is about flawless when it comes to French stuff so, congrats ! French stuff is a pain in the ass. Anyway, hope you'll update soon !
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
DAMMIT! Why haven't you updated!? I need to know what happens next!
Caroline chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Please, please update soon! I love reading these fanfics!
Oh, and you might have already heared about this one, but Yellow Light is an amazing E/E Fic. I am absolutely in love with it. It's not finished yet, but you should definitely go check it out if you haven't.
Anyway, keep up the good work! Loving it!
Vera chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
You are a lovely writer. Your skills give so much life to the characters. The way you portray Enjolras is my favorite so far. Bravo, my friend! Update in all haste!
Inkling39 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is lovely, my favorite Enjonine yet! You mix them so very well :D
Well.EveryOtherPenNameIsTaken chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Oh I've missed this story! Great chapter, especially when he brushes her tears away! Looking forward to another chapter :)
Clare-ity chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
I am actually obsessed with this story. It’s very well-written, and I really can lose myself in your descriptions of the time period and the characters. They are so spot-on! The only critique I have is that Eponine, at times, can sound very well-educated. I know she isn’t dumb, but she does live on the street, and sometimes I feel like her word choices might not be so sophisticated. It’s just a small thing though, and doesn’t detract from how much I love what you’re doing with this story!
Krung chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
AAAAAHHHH Gavroche was adorably bratty, and I love how you wrote that faint sadness in their otherwise sweet relationship. Seriously, their convo just puuuulled at my heartstrings

Once again, lovely characterizations Im pretty sure everyone has a soft spot for cutie Jehan haha, and i enjoyed seeing that aspect reflected!

One thing i must mention that i love about this fic and your writing, is that a lot of the scenes are unexpected? Like, i cannot anticipate eponine and enjolras' respective reactions to each other? I didnt expect her to get angry, and my initial thought wasnt him being shocked or contrite in return. I dont know if im getting my point across too well... but at every turn or event, im here reading going "OoooOoOooOhhhHh!" Lol, im sorry i cant articulate it. But, basically, good job keep doing what you do. 10/10 haha

Also, good luck with AP physics. Ive been through that hell and understand your pain, friend
Hagios chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
I like this story so far, can't wait to see where you take it!
Concetta chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Aw, how heartbreaking!
ki chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
I kinda thought this had been abandoned but that was a really good chapter and I hope the next one doesn't take as long
yellow111 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Oh my gosh. This is soo good! Love! Hope there will be more soon!
CAdreaming555 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Oh my gosh I thought you died or something! I am overjoyed to learn that you are both alive and still ridiculously talented! This chapter is phenomenal! I love it! I absolutely cannot wait for more!