Reviews for Brothers Don't Give Up
tolkieknight chapter 9 . 2/4
I really hope you would still continue this fic:( it would break my heart if you would keve the story be
Vincent Aguila chapter 7 . 2/1
Yo!

I really like your story! I want more! It made me think about another fanfiction named Race Aginst the Time. Do you know it?

See ya!
Purestrongpoem chapter 9 . 1/31
Alright, will be looking forward to reading them.
Fanficfan4eva chapter 8 . 1/19
I hope you update this because it really cheered me up after getting test results back today... Well anyway this just made me feel better
tolkieknight chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Hey! Actually ive read italian hobbit's story that is similar to yours way before i actually read yours. But honestly i still love your fic, the way you write it is pretty neat. I really love it..there's so much angst. So i say you should continue this fic..and actually many people are following your story i mean isnt it heartbreaking for us readers leave us hanging? So pleaaaaseee do continue i know its been ages since u updated but please do continue..:)
Elvenprincess3019 chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
I think you should continue! I do really like this fic but ultimately it is up to you. I could help you if you're out of ideas or something. I don't know, just a suggestion!
Don't feel bad! Just do whatever you would like. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Don't end it there! please write more! those two will be the death of me...
smartbrunette3.14 chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
do whatever you think is best. if you want to continue the story then thats great but if you want to just go with just writing your other stories then thats fine with me and im sure they will be just as great as this one : )
That Fantasy Junkie 96 chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Another great installment. I shall read more!
That Fantasy Junkie 96 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Very strong first chapter of your fanfiction career! I liked it! You seem to capture Fili very well.
Ilovevollyball chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
Hi ! Just found this wonderful story .
Your very descriptive writer :)
So sad to hear you might not continue , but if you do I'd really appreciate it .

I exited to hear that you have more story's your thinking up .
I will definitely leave reviews !

P.s I don't mind if you don't continue this fic . I'm sure we can all assume that they will get better .
So-Sings-Nightingales chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
This story is very well written and way too good to completely give up on! Maybe you should just give it a break... who knows? An inspiration might hit you out of the blue! :)
I can see the effort and thought put into each chapter... well done so far!
JinanRinku chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
Yeah you should finish it even if it's only one more chapter. Leaving us hanging is just mean.
Purestrongpoem chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
Alright.
BM originally chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
I personally would love to see this finished, even if you only quickly bring it to a conclusion-there simply are not nearly enough gen Hobbit stories out there, so I eagerly grab hold of what ones I can find!

But only if you want to-forcing it when you simply just don't want to finish will only be to your detriment and not a help at all and may make writing all the worse, so if you have to force yourself to finish this then by all means, let it go and let your muse play with the ideas it wants to! After all, muses are really touchy, sensitive beings that are easily offended and when they go on a sulk, it can be a real pain to get them talking again! I know from experience!