Reviews for The Third Option - 2013 Redux
Oh come on, you can't be seriously stopping it here! I was reading it and thinking "wow! That's amazing! How could I miss such a good LL story?" and now I discover it's still unfinished ? AARGH! Please, please, please, give us just another chapter! It's too good not to be finished!
hungrytiger11 chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
A good story and a unique what if idea!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Awesome story from a different angle! You could end it here but it would be nice to see more
deepfriedcake chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
Nice callback at the beginning, when Lorelai is recalling angry brides and fierce winds from her troubled sleep, a reminder of Wicked, possibly?

Loved all of the care-taking provided by Sookie, with her three shopping bags full of breakfast goodies. "Shiny-happy humming" made me chuckle.

How amazing that Liz is the one to finally offer some good advice! "Just be a friend." Go Liz!

"I found a third option..." Can't wait to hear what it is!
alaskanbackdoor chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
Sometimes, simply is the best way to put things... I love this. Most other Lorelai/Luke stories are too much. This one I have been enjoying. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Nancy chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
It is no wonder that Lorelai had a horrible time trying to get to sleep and then staying asleep. And, Sookie seems way too cheerful: but, she is giddy with good news. I enjoyed how she broached the subject with Lorelai. and, I loved Lorelai's reaction - "go and check it out". When she didn't see Luke in the diner, it was a plausible explanation to go and sit in the park. The woman herding the children seems a very interesting person with a good perspective. Loved Lorelai's comments as she was reading the paper and the conversation with the lady about being a friend. Being a friend can lead to wonderful and happy ever after things. Ah, Luke is there and he comes and speaks with Lorelai. And, she is a friend - she needs to know that he is okay. And, his forthright answer goes straight to the heart, "I found a third option". How wonderful is that! Thanks so much for writing and sharing. I look for another timely update soon.
MizJoely chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
I really look forward to what happens next. And the conversation between Liz and Lorelai was awesome!
fox24 chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
Good chapter. I am glad Luke called off the wedding without him and Lorelai running off at the ceremony like a cheesy movie. I hate it when that happens. I like Luke's uncle cameo although it would have been funny if Anna had some high society "friends" I would have wanted to see little Logan or Little Tristan lol. However, it's a LL story good job
deathtones chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
Such an amazing story, can't wait for an update
Isaboo chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
I'm loving this story so far. I especially like that you don't just focus on Luke/Lorelai. A lot of writer's skimp on the whole picture, but you've got great Emily and Rory interactions going. Keep it up!
deepfriedcake chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
Well, it's taken forever for me to force myself to read this entire chapter. Not because of your writing skill, however! Your details are remarkable. The section describing Lorelai in Mia's office is superb. It's all so clearly described you can feel like you are right there with them. No, it's just so sad. Serious, somber - you got that right! My heart is breaking for Lorelai. I'm not sure what's going on with Luke at the end. I'm guessing he still believes wholeheartedly that he needs to be married to Anna to oversee April's life and happiness. He's willing to bury what he wants to make sure his daughter is safe.

Loved that you gave Luke's Uncle Louis a cameo appearance! And Sookie trying to soothe Lorelai was also such a nice moment. Loved Lorelai having 'determination rising up off her like steam off a cup of coffee' when Luke dares to look at her with 'that look.' Super description of feisty Lorelai.

Even though you've stomped all over my heart, I love this story. Love your writing style. Take your time on the next chapter, because I'm sure it will just as amazing as this one!
Nancy chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
Well, the wedding of Luke and Anna is definitely on - even though they are not suited for each other. Very sad for everyone concerned. And, very sad for Lorelai because as she sees and hears Luke and Anna talk, argue, and then seem to totally reconnect with each other, Lorelai knows that the slim chance she may have had to be with Luke is now and forever gone. It is one thing to hope that they would break up, but her own eyes and ears have seen and overheard the exchange. With a broken heart, she left the two of them. I don't know what could now happen that she has left with the wedding to take place tomorrow. Hopefully there will be a big explosion between Luke and Anna or each will come to their senses - or something will happen. And, we know that Lorelai will not be at the wedding - too much of a heart pain/strain, too much for her to bear. Can't wait to see what you have planned to get Luke and Lorelai together for their happy ever after. Thanks for writing and sharing with us. Another update soon please.
darkheadlights chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
I love this story! And I wasn't expecting to. Not because of you, but just because I don't normally read JJ stories, and I haaaaaate Anna with a fiery passion lol. But this is great! Very nice writing :)
bloodymary2 chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
You are breaking many hearts here, mine included. It was great seeing another chapter for this, though. The tension seems to hold itself in suspence and suspencion in between updates. Come back and put us out of our miseries!
MizJoely chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
Oh, I'd half forgotten how much this chapter made me all heartachey. Well done, you!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »