Reviews for Damned
Skendo chapter 1 . 7/12
Wow :) Thanks for writing! I haven't done any of the jobs I had planned today, as I've literally just sat and read this aaaaaall day!
Captain C Word chapter 1 . 7/3
This is one of the best stories I've ever ever ever ever ever ever ever read! I still like all other stores will be a letdown after this! So great!
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 5/25
Great story. It's sad that Dumbles okayed the mass murder of people who just wanted to be left alone, but to basically order the murder of colleagues he spent years working with is unforgivable. It makes me wonder if Sirius and Remus would have been killed to if Bellatrix and Wormtail hadn't already go rid of them?
Holyshit chapter 1 . 4/27
SOO AWESOME! love this story!
Darksch chapter 1 . 3/31
I first read this story when it came out. I thought it was extremely well written. I had been looking to read it again but couldn't remember the title or author then i had happen to come across Holly that i had not yet read and looked up your other stories and found Damned again. Its great and i made sure to favorite this time around.
Luana LS chapter 1 . 3/28
This story was long with certainty, but also wonderful! I loved it! Thank you for writing it.
sarana154 chapter 1 . 1/16
So far this is a great story. Even though everything happens quite quickly it's very lovely. So sorry for Narcissa and Draco. Also I was wondering if Victor and Hermione will reconcile, but no such luck. Never liked Ron, so I'm quite happy with hid ending. Wanted to know what happened to Molly Weasley (guess all of her kids know about love potion...) Poor Tonks.. Anyways, thanks for sharing your story :)
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I like
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Great, fantastic
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Wonderful story!
redstickbonbon chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
What a phenomenal story. I read it over the weekend, and enjoyed it so much I read it again today.

A post-Voldemort world has so much potential and possibility. It's hard to imagine everything would be hunky dory, as the base issues and prejudices still exist. You've shown a possibility that is quite realistic. Kudos to you for originality, and thanks for sharing.
adafrog chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Very good, thanks.
StarDuchess chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Ah, this was delightful all around! I like the idea of organizing the Dark-alligned families, and that those are not necessarily evil. I felt so bad for Tonks, but was glad that little Teddy was found alive. Shack was an ass (which I had to distance myself from, b/c I normally really like Shacklebolt) and he needed to be stopped, but I was shocked at Snape killing him. Also, I disagreed with a few of Snape's dialog lines, especially "I want to knock you up." He just wouldn't say that. Anyway, overall it was a very fun and enjoyable story.
jak3811 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Wow great story, I love stories where potter strikes out is independent and fights for what she wants.
Greysh chapter 1 . 7/13/2014