Reviews for Damned
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 1/22
Love this!
arandomperson44 chapter 1 . 1/21
Aw man, this is so well developed and written. I really enjoyed reading It, especially the plot and everything with knockturne. So worth the read.
Nirehtyls chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I love the idea of Snape "knocking Harry up." ;)
Pennieyoung chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
This is such a great story. :):)
CharitinaX chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
ASDF. I expected a first chapter and instead I got the entire first book haha.
Aurelius chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
That was quite the intriguing concept and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it :)
mucik24 chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
super. you are giving me hope for the fanfic world.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Really love the story. I can only say that I wish it was broken down into a few chapters for easier reading on my tablet.
fanaticbookworm247 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I have been looking for this story for what seems like forever! I remember reading a while back and am so glad I was able to stumble upon it again. Absolutely fantastic story, I love everything about it!
Procrasty chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Great story. All I have to say.
Skendo chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Wow :) Thanks for writing! I haven't done any of the jobs I had planned today, as I've literally just sat and read this aaaaaall day!
NocturneWitch chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
This is one of the best stories I've ever ever ever ever ever ever ever read! I still like all other stores will be a letdown after this! So great!
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Great story. It's sad that Dumbles okayed the mass murder of people who just wanted to be left alone, but to basically order the murder of colleagues he spent years working with is unforgivable. It makes me wonder if Sirius and Remus would have been killed to if Bellatrix and Wormtail hadn't already go rid of them?
Holyshit chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
SOO AWESOME! love this story!
Darksch chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I first read this story when it came out. I thought it was extremely well written. I had been looking to read it again but couldn't remember the title or author then i had happen to come across Holly that i had not yet read and looked up your other stories and found Damned again. Its great and i made sure to favorite this time around.