Reviews for Damned
Luana LS chapter 1 . 3/28
This story was long with certainty, but also wonderful! I loved it! Thank you for writing it.
sarana154 chapter 1 . 1/16
So far this is a great story. Even though everything happens quite quickly it's very lovely. So sorry for Narcissa and Draco. Also I was wondering if Victor and Hermione will reconcile, but no such luck. Never liked Ron, so I'm quite happy with hid ending. Wanted to know what happened to Molly Weasley (guess all of her kids know about love potion...) Poor Tonks.. Anyways, thanks for sharing your story :)
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I like
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Great, fantastic
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Wonderful story!
redstickbonbon chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
What a phenomenal story. I read it over the weekend, and enjoyed it so much I read it again today.

A post-Voldemort world has so much potential and possibility. It's hard to imagine everything would be hunky dory, as the base issues and prejudices still exist. You've shown a possibility that is quite realistic. Kudos to you for originality, and thanks for sharing.
adafrog chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Very good, thanks.
StarDuchess chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Ah, this was delightful all around! I like the idea of organizing the Dark-alligned families, and that those are not necessarily evil. I felt so bad for Tonks, but was glad that little Teddy was found alive. Shack was an ass (which I had to distance myself from, b/c I normally really like Shacklebolt) and he needed to be stopped, but I was shocked at Snape killing him. Also, I disagreed with a few of Snape's dialog lines, especially "I want to knock you up." He just wouldn't say that. Anyway, overall it was a very fun and enjoyable story.
jak3811 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Wow great story, I love stories where potter strikes out is independent and fights for what she wants.
Greysh chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
lovely :)
I liked it a lot!
Inj3ctingFandoms chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Absolute best story! I loved the Fem!Harry parts that just fit with the rest of the story and I am very pleased with the happy ending :)
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
teedub chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
A wonderful story I enjoyed very much. I liked the creation of a new community as the main plot point.
Gruffard chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I wish I could drop multiple reviews, this story deserves a lot more. Suspense, thrill, intrigue, and a decent dab at romance.

I really can't make suggestions, It was a solid read, Not even typos I think. I am off to see your other works.
deletethespammer chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Love it! But could you PLEASE split it up?