Reviews for Damned
Nirehtyls chapter 1 . 8/7
I love the idea of Snape "knocking Harry up." ;)
Pennieyoung chapter 1 . 7/7
This is such a great story. :):)
CharitinaX chapter 1 . 5/23
ASDF. I expected a first chapter and instead I got the entire first book haha.
Aurelius chapter 1 . 2/4
That was quite the intriguing concept and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it :)
mucik24 chapter 1 . 1/13
super. you are giving me hope for the fanfic world.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Really love the story. I can only say that I wish it was broken down into a few chapters for easier reading on my tablet.
fanaticbookworm247 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I have been looking for this story for what seems like forever! I remember reading a while back and am so glad I was able to stumble upon it again. Absolutely fantastic story, I love everything about it!
New Procrastination chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Great story. All I have to say.
Skendo chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Wow :) Thanks for writing! I haven't done any of the jobs I had planned today, as I've literally just sat and read this aaaaaall day!
NocturneWitch chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
This is one of the best stories I've ever ever ever ever ever ever ever read! I still like all other stores will be a letdown after this! So great!
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Great story. It's sad that Dumbles okayed the mass murder of people who just wanted to be left alone, but to basically order the murder of colleagues he spent years working with is unforgivable. It makes me wonder if Sirius and Remus would have been killed to if Bellatrix and Wormtail hadn't already go rid of them?
Holyshit chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
SOO AWESOME! love this story!
Darksch chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I first read this story when it came out. I thought it was extremely well written. I had been looking to read it again but couldn't remember the title or author then i had happen to come across Holly that i had not yet read and looked up your other stories and found Damned again. Its great and i made sure to favorite this time around.
Luana LS chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
This story was long with certainty, but also wonderful! I loved it! Thank you for writing it.
sarana154 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
So far this is a great story. Even though everything happens quite quickly it's very lovely. So sorry for Narcissa and Draco. Also I was wondering if Victor and Hermione will reconcile, but no such luck. Never liked Ron, so I'm quite happy with hid ending. Wanted to know what happened to Molly Weasley (guess all of her kids know about love potion...) Poor Tonks.. Anyways, thanks for sharing your story :)