Reviews for No Difference
WRose chapter 1 . 10/20
Wow! Hope they do! A sequel would be good.
hpark7310 chapter 1 . 10/8
This is perhaps the most beautifully written one shot I’ve ever had the pleasure or reading. 10/10 would support a sequel
Bookwyrm chapter 1 . 2/24
Brilliant crossover. It's always interesting making one side reevaluate their views on something, especially when they are as varied as this. The story was also really well written, and portrayed the characters perfectly.
Tnt chapter 1 . 2/13
Really well written! I loved the portrayal of the characters and the layout. Well done.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/12
I do love a good xover with the brothers being mistaken and people panicking even if it just includes pre-season 5 manhunts. This is another of those gems even though I've only watched a couple of episodes in the Criminal Minds series
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Loved this story! Amazing job with the characters and plot! Very realistic :)
TheEndOfTheDay chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
There are few fanfictions that I come back to as much as this. I don't know if you spent hours on wikipedia, watch way too much Criminal Minds, or are a behavioral analyst yourself, but I've never seen another fanfiction writer put so much care into the psychological definitions in their writing as you have here. It was very much appreciated. I think all the characters actions and reactions are spot on. Well done. I wouldn't call myself part of either of these fandoms yet you've captured my attention so completely, I call that good writing. And this is what I call my favorite all time fanfic.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Ahah, yes, I love when people pick apart the fake stories surrounding others!
Stuck in Lodi chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I loved this story. It's a very good crossover and the idea and writing style was spectacular!
sally94 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
This was really, REALLY good! I really enjoyed it :)
scattertheashes chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
This story was GREAT! I was just telling a friend before I found this that it would be so awesome to have the Winchesters run into the BAU. Please continue to write more crossovers, and more fics in general. This was my first story of yours but certainly not the last :)
Alexandria M. R chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
I have no words. None at all. And that is the greatest compliment I could possibly muster, because to try to put the brilliance and beauty of this story into insufficient words feels like an insult. I just loved this.
QueenBea93 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
I love this story, I've read it several times. Your characterisations are really really good!
PoidsPlume chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I want to hug someone right now... great story
bookiez chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
love your plot of the story .