Reviews for No Difference
TeddyBlake chapter 1 . 9/19
Actually I kind of hope he will : wan you make a sequel, pretty please ?
fire.ash.rebirth chapter 1 . 8/18
This is amazing! I love how you've written all of them
inkandpaperqwerty chapter 1 . 4/27
this has to be one of my favorite crossover stories! especially with these two, a crossover is hard to accomplish, but you did it brilliantly. nothing supernatural is revealed, but Morgan and Reid know that something doesn't match up, but still Sam and Dean don't wind up imprisoned. it's perfect, and i adore it. i think i've read it... four times? and i kept the window open on my browser because i didn't want to forget to review. now it's going in my favorites!
bachoi chapter 1 . 1/25
exactly what i was looking for in a criminal minds/supernatural crossover, well done
BelladonasMom chapter 1 . 1/13
You wove in and out of two fandoms and multiple POVs. And you did it well! Wow!
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
I love your Supernatural stories - and this one really, really shines among a wealth of truly brilliant stories! I am in admiration of your ability to portray the Winchesters with such true voices.
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
You did a wonderful job blending two of my favorite shows!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Great story!
WRose chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Wow! Hope they do! A sequel would be good.
hpark7310 chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
This is perhaps the most beautifully written one shot I’ve ever had the pleasure or reading. 10/10 would support a sequel
Bookwyrm chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Brilliant crossover. It's always interesting making one side reevaluate their views on something, especially when they are as varied as this. The story was also really well written, and portrayed the characters perfectly.
Tnt chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Really well written! I loved the portrayal of the characters and the layout. Well done.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
I do love a good xover with the brothers being mistaken and people panicking even if it just includes pre-season 5 manhunts. This is another of those gems even though I've only watched a couple of episodes in the Criminal Minds series
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Loved this story! Amazing job with the characters and plot! Very realistic :)
TheEndOfTheDay chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
There are few fanfictions that I come back to as much as this. I don't know if you spent hours on wikipedia, watch way too much Criminal Minds, or are a behavioral analyst yourself, but I've never seen another fanfiction writer put so much care into the psychological definitions in their writing as you have here. It was very much appreciated. I think all the characters actions and reactions are spot on. Well done. I wouldn't call myself part of either of these fandoms yet you've captured my attention so completely, I call that good writing. And this is what I call my favorite all time fanfic.