Reviews for Magic Rush, Simple Touch
nofcksgiven chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Rachel being aloof and Quinn being the one to reach out to her is weird but interesting... I'm so used to them being completely opposites of who they are here, haha.

I love the interactions between Quinn and Frannie. They're so funny when they argue.
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I really like this. Love it, actually. The stories I've read, it's always Rachel going after Quinn and although they're all also really amazing and well-written, this here is a really good change of pace. Very refreshing. I know it hasn't been updated in a long while but I'm totally gonna enjoy what you got here.
shinigami9x chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Definitely following you to wherever you decide to post your work.

I didn't know who Critics United were until you mentioned them. Now I'm wondering what about their presence on is so bad.
gogolax chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
First I love that Quinn is at Bryn Mawr. I don't live to far away andvits a historic prestigious all girls college.
Second I find this potential plot interesting snd unique. Update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Pleasee continue what happened too rachel?..
LionAgron chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
More plz
SwanQueenLover84 chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
I just started to read this story and I'm already in love with it...so please update soon cause I'm going crazy here ;)
planenutty chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
I'm still intrigued to see where you take this. I like that Cassie is there in the background and on Rachel's team.
LaurenKnight13 chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
I really hope you will have time and went to update again soon, because I really love this story. its extremely interesting and its already drawn me in. I want to know more about Rachel and what drug she was using and why? Also, I'm hoping to see more of Rachel and Quinn talking and hopefully spending more time together. I believe they could be really good for each other. I'm also curious as to why Rachel and Cassie are such good friends. What happened to Kurt?
Either way, I can't wait to read more. Please try to update as soon as you can.
thewordlessthinker chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Hey really interesting your idea, it's nice to see Quinn helping Rachel for a change, I've already got my assumptions on what happened to Rachel but not totally sure of the details, anyways I like the potential vibe this story gives, hope to hear of an update soon, have a nice day hun :)
lemon-rind chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Looking good so far, can't wait to see more.
gllover22 chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Oh, was I happy to see an update for this story. After the first two installments I was hooked. Thanks so much for continuing. So looking forward to Rachels backstory. Glad that Quinn is so persistent. Eagerly awaiting more.
anon chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Lol. I love how Puck and Quinn have come so far to the point where they can joke around about their mistakes in high school.
fussyviolet chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Loved the dialogue. Especially:

"We can walk. I'm not an idiot."

"You really are, kind of." But it's punctuated with a half smile as she lightly pushes him away.

"Is that any way to talk to someone who has a coupon for Two-for-One McNuggets?"

"That's not the most compelling argument, but it's not the worst, either."
Asmodeus Poisonteeth chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Glad to see an update! Love the Puck/Quinn friendship!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »