Reviews for Once More, with Feeling
dextermed16 chapter 20 . 9/28
Wow! What a chapter! When's the next?"
Wow ver cool concept how did you come u with it
ohhh boy nunnallys enhanced hearing will have a field trip with the sex sounds :
god damn it why did you turn lelouch into a clueless virgin. In the original anime he is an absolute chad.
So Lelouch will be the same Piece of Trash that should be punish though all ten of Hells in this Trash. A Family Murder. Nunally should have been killed just to punish Lelouch. Biggest Hyprocrite.
kaiser117 chapter 13 . 3/21
plz return
Ace Of Silvers chapter 2 . 12/14/2020
Me after looking at CC: Erica Blandelli much?
Winter VizionZ chapter 2 . 9/19/2020
I really hope Lelouch told Viletta to forget his face otherwise he is an idiot
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/9/2020
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Guest chapter 20 . 6/23/2020
Wish for update
sakurablossoms chapter 16 . 5/2/2020
this is why I really hate this type of harem, there will always be a favorite. No man or woman wants to be second place in their love life. almost every harem is so unnecessariy complicated, the only type of harem I really like consist of 3 members, all 3 like each other equally. 4 will be pushing it, it now have 2 pairs, which increases the chance of favoritism
FairyJuice chapter 12 . 2/16/2020
Honestly, I'm glad you recycled the Black Knight speech as is. It was a very powerful speech and transmits Zero's message across very well. Kallen's hostage rescue scenes were fun to read too.
FairyJuice chapter 3 . 2/16/2020
I know you have changed CC's character, but I'm really enjoying her interactions with Lelouch
bloodbrother37 chapter 1 . 2/5/2020
Good thank you
Mangareader13 chapter 17 . 12/24/2019
The butterfly effect is great in this story.
1,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »