Reviews for Once More, with Feeling
SilverstormXD chapter 18 . 4h ago
HEY HEY HEY...DONT GO IN MY SHED
animefan29 chapter 18 . 8h ago
I would say go with the bleach idea. I sort of feel that has the higher potential. Whether or not Masaki lived, him just suddenly being strong enough to fend off Grandfisher would be a big boost. Plus the thought of Ichigo meeting many of the Shinigami for the first time , like Renji and Byakuya, and thinking that they were familiar and that he doesn't want to raise his sword to them, but that if he doesn't they would cut him down.

The one question I have as to how this could work is how would such a young body handle the sudden influx of power?
kingrichard360 chapter 18 . 11h ago
welcome back. thanks for providing me with entertainment as always.
also I wish you luck with your publication. we need more authors out there like you
a friend chapter 18 . 11h ago
Intresting chapter, glad to see you updated
Scarred Seeker chapter 18 . 23h ago
Thanks for the update... I still am a bit lost with your OC Kallen's sister. I hope you will reveal more of the character's history in later chapters. Thanks again. Hope to read more soon.
kami god shinigami chapter 18 . 2/28
I think the bleach one sonds better
Dragon VS Phoenix chapter 18 . 2/28
to be fair, this chapter is not REALLY plot driven, but as a breather it was nice, if a little fast paced for my taste, but then again that is just my taste.

Oh and i wonder if you are going to go with the Jeremiah is dead or alive plot thingy.

But anyway, as for the two ideas, i think that the first one would be better, both from a fellow writers prospective as there is alot of things that bleach brings to the table Culture-wise, given that it has multiple Cultures involved then HP's one or two ones, though i would rather you use the future Ichigo as something of a mentor to his younger version, it would also allow you to use shortterm amnesia for the incident as well, just a thought :P
Another great chapter can't remember who billy is though.
Option three, devote all spare time to this fic and forget the two other ideas.
Trey of the rebellion chapter 18 . 2/27
Hahaha, Icepocolypse. This chapter developed the characters quite nicely, though Orange Boy's death was quite the sucky twist of fate. The Bleach story has got merit and I think you could write it well. The HP story might be good though I do have a bias against Harry having siblings.
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 18 . 2/27
Oh my, this ought to be fun...!
phantomace13 chapter 18 . 2/27
So glad to see you're back once again. Yet another great chapter with more dragging me deeper into the plot. I always knew Kallen shouting off her name was a bad idea and, behold! I don't think that's the end though; knowing Cornelia she just might go back on her deal slightly. She can't investigate Kallen for being a Black Knight, but how about being a lead to Lelouch and Nunnally (And just maybe 'catches' Kallen and Lelouch in another situation that would be misunderstood, just like Kallen's father did) And now Billy, that just moved my suspicions about Lilly's identity from 98 to 99.9%. All but confirmed until you make the reveal. This is going to be fun!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 18 . 2/27
Great update :) I am glad that lelouch and Corneila are on somewhat speaking terms. lol :)
FateBurn chapter 18 . 2/27
Great like always, and good conclusion to the Narita operation.
Furionknight chapter 18 . 2/27
I look forward to more :)