Reviews for Once More, with Feeling
Ozekee chapter 20 . 6/23
Ohh the cliff is high too much on this one, what's more I don't know if this ff is on hiatus or drop it's been 7 years since this one got update ಥ_ಥ
Blybtus chapter 3 . 4/10
hey nitwit the Iliad is about the trojan war not the argonauts
arata7kasuga chapter 20 . 3/5
Oooh, Arthur huh .-. Well, I guess he is a hermit no longer.

Also, Kaguya is so damn cute!
arata7kasuga chapter 19 . 3/5
Awe, poor Liliana :/ She is actually somewhat likable now :/
arata7kasuga chapter 18 . 3/5
I hope Liliana is punished for not listening to orders.
arata7kasuga chapter 17 . 3/5
Not Jermiah! D:
arata7kasuga chapter 16 . 3/5
Even if Charles didn't alter her memories, other Geass exist that can manipulate emotions.
arata7kasuga chapter 15 . 3/5
But Euphie! They had a chance to be happy together :/
arata7kasuga chapter 8 . 3/2
Meh, still kissing her when she shows no guilt or remorse for how she ruined his day over something so small, nor given someone material over him to blackmail him...while using his own sister to do so...

Even if her comforting Lelouch this chapter was cute and wholly heartwarming, doesn't change the fact that she is apparently willing to turn on him at the drop of a hat or make his life harder than it needs to be. Hadn't he gone through enough already?
arata7kasuga chapter 7 . 3/2
Yeah not sure I like CC anymore. You had honestly written the cutest version of CC I had ever read before...but that was extremely petty of her. Over a simple prank Lelouch did, does she not want to see him with a sense of humor this time around? Does she not enjoy the way he is this time around? Yeesh. I hope he doesn't sleep with her until she apologizes.
arata7kasuga chapter 6 . 3/2
Why dismiss going out with Kaguya so quickly? She is cute! Kinda disappointed in Lelouch for that one. .-. Also, CC doing that to Lelouch was quite uncalled for. That could have compromised him...

I did absolutely love the conversation between Kallen and her dad, that was some excellent characterization c:
arata7kasuga chapter 5 . 3/2
Uhm, if he was trying to avoid Charles knowing cc is in Japan he doomed himself. He can just talk to Clovis, from there he will know Lelouch is alive and has a Geass, and with that knowledge he will be able to put two and two together. He'd know CC gave him Geass.
arata7kasuga chapter 3 . 3/1
Why reveal himself to Clovis though? If he doesn't than wouldn't Charles still be in the dark on his identity? That in of itself would be worth not seeing the face after the reveal when he already saw it once?
arata7kasuga chapter 2 . 3/1
What is wrong with Lelouch And Sayoko though? I certainly wouldn't be upset :b What about having Anya? Lelouch could have Jeremiah use the canceler on her and she could join Lelouch :3
arata7kasuga chapter 1 . 3/1