Reviews for Once More, with Feeling
Batazr chapter 20 . 1/3
I wish another chapter came out
Batazr chapter 19 . 1/3
Jeremiah it's totally alive we did to see the body or hear about the body
Thing is if you change zero's character too. Mucarl won't fall in love with them because she will become a pervert and the personality. She fall in love with won't work
Demonbaby12 chapter 10 . 12/30/2023
How dare you remind me of pinky and the brain
UltimateAnimeEmp chapter 2 . 6/3/2023
I'm not sure how many people already guessed at this, but I'll throw my hat in this ring anyway. The character is Erica Blandelli.
Ozekee chapter 20 . 6/23/2022
Ohh the cliff is high too much on this one, what's more I don't know if this ff is on hiatus or drop it's been 7 years since this one got update ಥ_ಥ
Blybtus chapter 3 . 4/10/2022
hey nitwit the Iliad is about the trojan war not the argonauts
arata7kasuga chapter 20 . 3/5/2022
Oooh, Arthur huh .-. Well, I guess he is a hermit no longer.

Also, Kaguya is so damn cute!
arata7kasuga chapter 19 . 3/5/2022
Awe, poor Liliana :/ She is actually somewhat likable now :/
arata7kasuga chapter 18 . 3/5/2022
I hope Liliana is punished for not listening to orders.
arata7kasuga chapter 17 . 3/5/2022
Not Jermiah! D:
arata7kasuga chapter 16 . 3/5/2022
Even if Charles didn't alter her memories, other Geass exist that can manipulate emotions.
arata7kasuga chapter 15 . 3/5/2022
But Euphie! They had a chance to be happy together :/
arata7kasuga chapter 8 . 3/2/2022
Meh, still kissing her when she shows no guilt or remorse for how she ruined his day over something so small, nor given someone material over him to blackmail him...while using his own sister to do so...

Even if her comforting Lelouch this chapter was cute and wholly heartwarming, doesn't change the fact that she is apparently willing to turn on him at the drop of a hat or make his life harder than it needs to be. Hadn't he gone through enough already?
arata7kasuga chapter 7 . 3/2/2022
Yeah not sure I like CC anymore. You had honestly written the cutest version of CC I had ever read before...but that was extremely petty of her. Over a simple prank Lelouch did, does she not want to see him with a sense of humor this time around? Does she not enjoy the way he is this time around? Yeesh. I hope he doesn't sleep with her until she apologizes.
1,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »