Reviews for Once More, with Feeling
Twad chapter 18 . 1h ago
Imho showing Suzaku's POV in battle (in the lancelot) would help show that he work hard to win and stay alive. Show his combat cunning. Show how he see and read the battlefield. Show how he think in the thick of it. Show how his natural skill mean that he can use Lancelot to it's fullest.. and how draining that must be (i guess, its not easy to be at that level of combat awareness for long)

How does he keep his skill so sharp? He's got the least time on the field actually fighting out of all the cast. He's never in the frontline battles, only there for a last-minute operation that last a short time, then he's gone... and yet he's the best of the best and make it look easy. That crazy level of skill has to come from somewhere, and a fancy toy like the lancelot isnt enough to explain it.

Because the way i read it, he looks like some sort of god-mode-sue whenever the lancelot is concerned. The same reason why i absolutely hated his character in the anime.

Outside the mecha in this fic? He's pretty interesting (easily one of the better suzakus in fic, imho). Its why i'd liek to see the fights from his POV.
fllflourine chapter 18 . 3/20
I think I'd prefer the Bleach fic over the Harry Potter one, but like someone else mentioned there is always option of focusing on one story and just that story until its finished.
Prince Sheogorath chapter 18 . 3/19
Awesome chapter. Please update soon!
PrewalShadeX chapter 18 . 3/11
Awesome! Please update soon!
sertry chapter 18 . 3/11
Nice)
Blitzstrahl chapter 18 . 3/7
I thought it being dick-shrinking 27 degree's outside was bad, but losing power? ouch.
Talsbreath chapter 18 . 3/7
I have really enjoyed your story so far. It's great to see how you have managed to follow the original story while adding in enough of the new to make the story unique without making things to easy for the main characters.

As for the new stories you were looking at writing, I feel that the bleach one would be better and more original. One thought I had for how you could have the older Ichigo integrate with the younger one and thus cause the young Ichigo to fight of Grand Fisher was to make the older Ichigo either replace or merge with their inner hollow. Due to the older Ichigo becoming the inner hollow he could awaken the younger Ichigo's hollow abilities. Even if the young Ichigo isn't conscious of the powers it's conceivable that he could lash out with a weak Bala which would be more than enough to drive a weak hollow like Grand Fisher off.

I hope to see more of your stories soon.

Best Regards,
Talsbreath
Kage chapter 1 . 3/5
Not sure if you noticed or even approved it, since he doesn't credit you in any way for this chapter but author Dragon King Acnologia basically copy pasted your world of C scene (with some modifications) into his new story 'Code Geass R0: Same War, Different Universe '.

As i've said, if this was with your consent that i apologize for bringing it up, but he has stated nothing that would lead me to believe it was.
maleficus-lupus chapter 18 . 3/4
*grin* Damn, I really need to pay more attention to my inbox! There's been a fair bit since I've read this fic, and I love what you've done! more please!
shadespace chapter 18 . 3/4
i don't read this story( i don't like code geaus) but i was looking to see if you gave any promises on your next update, you didn't, but i do have to say i like both of these ideas, what are the pairing ideas for ether story?
Ciel Moony chapter 18 . 3/3
Nice!
fllflourine chapter 4 . 3/3
Is Lelouch actually going to follow in his father's footsteps w/ Polygamy?
SilverstormXD chapter 18 . 3/1
HEY HEY HEY...DONT GO IN MY SHED
animefan29 chapter 18 . 3/1
I would say go with the bleach idea. I sort of feel that has the higher potential. Whether or not Masaki lived, him just suddenly being strong enough to fend off Grandfisher would be a big boost. Plus the thought of Ichigo meeting many of the Shinigami for the first time , like Renji and Byakuya, and thinking that they were familiar and that he doesn't want to raise his sword to them, but that if he doesn't they would cut him down.

The one question I have as to how this could work is how would such a young body handle the sudden influx of power?
kingrichard360 chapter 18 . 3/1
welcome back. thanks for providing me with entertainment as always.
also I wish you luck with your publication. we need more authors out there like you