Reviews for Once More, with Feeling
unholymountain chapter 18 . 15h
I love the story, can't wait to see more! I especially like how much development you give Kallen; she was always one of my favorite characters in the anime and I think you characterize her well. Nice work!
The King in White chapter 18 . 7/18
No Jerry ;-;
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 18 . 6/30
billy, who is billy?
142 with an 8 chapter 1 . 6/30
liking this story and hoping for more.
Republic chapter 18 . 6/28
Oh come on UPDATE this EPIC story already!?
lillianwillsurvi chapter 14 . 6/23
Lillianwillsurvive is my real account
I love your story! And a place that promotes intelligence in employees? Sounds like heaven to all the misunderstood geniuses out there. Where is that?
ewertondragon chapter 18 . 6/22
love
lillianwillsurvive chapter 6 . 6/19
I love how you wrote her father good job! I enjoyed the father daughter dynamic.
echo27fire chapter 18 . 6/18
awesome story. Eagerly await more!
Republic chapter 18 . 6/11
Dude, is this story dead or what? Will this story EVER be UPDATED or is this the end of it? If this story isn't going to be updated then this sucks big time! A massive disappointment!
SuperKinuhata chapter 18 . 6/6
More! You've almost caught up to the point where kyugan dropped his CG fic. I'm just saddened you've killed off Orange-kun... For all his faults, our Char Aznable expy deserved redemption and the chance to prove his loyalty to Lulu.
Hope you update soon...
The Sinful chapter 15 . 5/18
First, Liliana still sounds like a Mary Sue. Second, kinda bummed there will be no Lulu x Euphy goodness.
Game777Guy chapter 18 . 5/17
Well, I'm reading this nearly 3 months after the most recent update, and I have to say, I've been fairly impressed. A fanfiction like this can so easily regurgitate the source material, but you chose not to do that. You only write in scenes from the source material when they're absolutely needed, and spend the rest of the time showing us what may have happened outside the show. I also love this interpretation of Lelouch. Him being humbled by his mistakes and working hard to correct them is very endearing, even as he moves forward to changing the world, again. Here's to hoping that this review encourages an update sometime in the near future.
Morte Cacciatore chapter 7 . 5/17
That was one HELL of a fabricated story Lelouch spin on the student counsel! He really is a pathologic lair!
Morte Cacciatore chapter 4 . 5/17
WOW! C.C. in a kimono! Finally a story where CC. Doesn't get stack with her straitjacketed outfit!