Reviews for Wandering Stars
GingerTyPerior chapter 22 . 9/7
I can't find the sequel. Help?
Heaven's Eagle chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
GABRIEL. That's all I have to say (you know, aside from how awesome this is and how sorry I am I was late getting around to this) but yeah, GABRIEL.
CaptainAlias chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
I suspect that Gabriel may make his return...
Umbreon'sHat chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
:I so exciting! Can't wait to see what happens. I hope you don't have to make to long of a hiatus. It is kinda mean you know, just leaving a cliff hanger like that :'( but anyway still am in love with your story
Ka.Ra.Ea chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
can't wait for part two! remember to post something on here so i/we know when it's out :)
p.s a bit random but I've been watching buffy reruns and i keep picturing miss calendar as Sara sloan lol
good luck with your move, don't get too stressed out :)
ValidEgo chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
Loving this story so far. Thanks for writing. Can't wait to see what's up in Oregon.
nicitta chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
I find myself being very suspicious of Crowley's disappearance, I do not trust that little bastard. Duh. Apart from that lovely conclusion, I love the fact that the three of them are so in tune and aaaah! Cas proposed a shower, get over your fucking doubts Dean! xD God, I love Destiel haha, can't wait to see what you'll be writing next :) Thank you so much for keeping this story going and letting us all enjoy it haha!
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I am already in love with this incredible story. You drew me in with the first how you write Cas. Can't wait to find out what happens!
Heaven's Eagle chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
Yay, awesomesauce! That shit is tasty! XD Nice to see you sorted that line out, darling.
Anonymous568 chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
Good Lord, poor Cas. D: I wonder how bad off he really is...
Umbreon'sHat chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
The suspense is almost overwhelming! I hope Cas makes it in one piece! But also kinda want Kevin in one piece... Can't wait for next chapter.
nicitta chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
God all the suspense man, I love and hate you at the same time hahaha :D Awesome chapter, I don't think I'm gonna be able to calm down until I read the next chapter! And ooh, a sequel, that sounds awesome _ I'll definitely be reading it haha :)
CaptainAlias chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
Ah! Please! Your story is my favorite of all that I'm following.
cheesybeans chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
Thanks for the chappie.
Umbreon'sHat chapter 18 . 4/14/2013
Oh this sure is exiting! Can't wait to see what happens!