Reviews for Sentry Armor
super duper spidey fan chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
this is great! there needs to be more! :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
When do we get more?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Great story!
RexsGirl chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I absolutely adore Tron- and your writing! You're an amazing Fanfiction author and I admire your work, especially this story. You need to continue it! Don't leave us in suspense! :) It seems like no one is focused on the RenePaige pairing and it definitely needs more attention from us authors.
I also like writing about Paige and Beck and it seems like the story ideas I get for them are endless! You should check out my profile, I have a few fics on them.
Hope to hear from you soon!
-Rexsgirl
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
We don't see enough of the Paige/Beck pairing, especially now that it's canon(sort of). I'm glad I found this story. I'm really curious about what Tesler's reaction to Beck will be. Kinda feel sorry for Beck, though. Now he has to juggle this on top of everything else. Maybe he should just stay quiet and let Paige do the talking?

-Spark
Sixsamchaos chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
I like this story. A cute little short story. Has the potential to be more.
SnowBellPrize chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
I love Mara's reaction but I am really don't know why she didn't slap him in the face. It's really hard to picture Beck in sentry armor. Update!
101romansoldier chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Funny, idea if suddenly the disk glitches out and creates a cross between to renegade outfit and the security guard outfit, just an Idea and also... Love the idea please update often!
Briannajs-22 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Tron didn't buy the excuse of Beck "just gathering intell" the first time. Have a feeling this time his first urge would be to throw Beck right out the window. _
goldden eyes chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
aawwww that WAS sweet
Omnicat chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
XDDDD

Why do I imagine Tron would be NO HELP AT ALL?
26 | « Prev Page 1 2