Reviews for Take My Heart Again
John Proctor chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
holy shit omfg. this is so perfect i am cryin. afjkgaga. keep it up! and continue writing salex?!
Andy McNally-Swarek chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
loved it
chelseashayne chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
my eyes welled when i read the part about alex telling sean of her relapse. i think they should tackle this in the story as it's a problem of alex that sean has to be part of.
Bushy4 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
That was perfect. I love these two together
bk-1205 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Loved, loved, loved this short. Alex and Sean are one of my couples. So glad that you gave me these moments after. Hope there'll be more.
LoveSoRight chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
MyHeartDrawsADream chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This episode was perfect, and this fic is exactly what it was missing at the end :P
Love it :D
Rach97 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I can die happy :')
crazyshipperfangirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This was the perfect addition to an already perfect episode - I think my feet are going to fall off from happy-dancing, my voice is almost gone from fangirl-squealing, and now my eyes are going to be sore because this made me cry! Well done!
Wootar16 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
OMG! This is so perfect! It was my birthday yesterday and I had been at dinner so I wasn't able to watch the episode live but I just finished watching it and than read this story. It is amazing! You had me in tears. So perfect! You have to update more. The world needs more Salex especially after that wonderfully outstanding episode. PPMS!
Sophie Stevens chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I loved it! So damn perfect *-*
Alexandra Udinov chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
AHHHHHJH SALEX SALEX SALEX SALEX SALEX SALEX. so cute I luv it so much it made my morning bro
yagmuysu chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Thıs was the best salex episode ever! I mean..
I went CRAZY! I was jumping up and down and squeeking! It was perfect!
After it finished the first thing i did was to open fanfiction and after reading this... It just got better and better
forensicduck chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is beautifully written. Can I just say that I loved their ending scene? Not just because they had sex, but because Sean forgot that Alex wasn't 'most people', and I'm glad he finally realized that. And I'm glad that she told him that she wasn't angry at him. That scene was just the perfect way to settle things between them. He was unsure if she cared about him like he cared about her (like he said), but this just shows that he has a lot to learn about her... and I can't wait to see him do just that. :)