Reviews for Let's Torture Enjolras
Eponineonmyown chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Im so HAPPY #meponine for eves
starryeyedgeek chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
This is just what I needed! My heart has been dragged through too many angsty sad fics lately, so I am loving this! I will admit that Cosette and Enjolras is my favorite crack ship, so that might have a lot to do with why I like it so much. But it's great! Also sassy Eponine is great :)
Hollywollypolly chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
I hope you continue this is funny!
PhoenixGirl97 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ! that was cute...but before that it was REALLY HILARIOUS! in the last fandom I had to cry because it was sooooo sad and in this one I had to laugh tears! thanks a lot for brightening my day! *stiffles laughter* -Phoenix
PhoenixGirl97 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
I really like your sense of humor! ...and I need something to laugh about! -Phoenix
preciousat chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
OMG it's lovely please please continue
TheLibraryOfTheTardis chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
It's a good fic for an Eponine/Marius shipper but I think you should chamge the listing from eponine&enjolras, as I ship them and this fanfic got my hopes up:(
Enjonine chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
This was so cute! And I love Marius's nickname for Eponine. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Fasett Erelue chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
I am completly enjoying this fic. Finally, you updated!
Update soon! (BTW, when are you gonna update on Eponine's tale Part 3?)
EemayBMe chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Please hurry this is an awesome story
phangirl2017 chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
You were right! Update soon :)
NA chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Normally I can't stand Meponine but you have, in this case made it tolerable
I can just see it, they are standing there and Enjolras walks out and gets jealous so he submits to her relentles teasing so she will like him! Probably not but I will still write it anyway!
AmethystWren chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Aww, that's so adorable! :D

The Enjy-teasing at the start was hilarious! I was laughing so hard, I actually had to rest my head on my keyboard.
The infamous hogwarts jaguar00 chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Yay! Update soon! I Lovett! But why doesn't she want to be called Eppy? It sounds like there's ba memories there rather just not not liking it xD
backfromthedead91 chapter 4 . 3/9/2013