Reviews for Likeness
mynameisginster chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
This was beautiful, I really really loved it! Especially that we got to see Jane and Demetri's other side too, and not just their "sadistic killer" personas.
Well done!
Dreaming while awake chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
I really enjoyed reading this, I wish I knew what happened next. It's very unique and it deserves more reviews.
NaTak chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
I read this a while back and it moved me. This was lovely, thanks. I forgot to review before, I guess hehe.
You should put this as "complete". ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
oh no this story is so sad I hoped that the girl would remember marcus but still it's a very nice story
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
"Potted plants are more observant than you are," Jane said. - PRICELESS 3
LifeIsTooShortEatIceCream chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh my goodness. This was amazing! Kind of sad yet uplifting at the same time. This is the first time that I've ever actually had sympathy for anyone in the Volturi. I liked how you went into Marcus's character and didn't make Jane an annoying little twit like people usually do. Loved it! :)
Kyilliki chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I very much enjoyed this one-shot. Usually, Marcus and Didyme strike me as similar to Edward and Bella in terms of relationship dynamics, and therefore very blatant in their need for one another. By showcasing Marcus' ability to let go, as well as his understanding of the depth and importance of other people's bonds, you've crafted an unusual and compelling interpretation of him. Likewise, the tone of this fic, somewhere between melancholy and hopeful, suits the topic perfectly.

Lovely writing, as usual!

- Kyilliki