Reviews for Adopted
Like just an end? Why!
Omg this story was absolutely amazing u have some talent I would be overjoyed if u finished it please do ~~~Mackenzie xx
SimplyWonderDream chapter 31 . 10/24/2016
You know a story is good when it makes you cry and this story made me cry A LOT lol. PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 31 . 10/16/2016
Omg it is soo good when r u updating
Guest chapter 31 . 9/19/2016
GOD this story srsly -.- Made me sooo fucking angry the way some characters behaved but you know what ? Even After driving me crazy i just couldnt stop reading it please continue this story its really well written i
Guest chapter 26 . 7/30/2016
Good pies! All the way
Guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2016
Yahhhhhh! Alec's eating!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/28/2016
Y did it end :(
Elory chapter 31 . 7/16/2016
It's the bestest fanfic I've ever read! I love it! Please I need you to continue! !
Ameliae chapter 31 . 5/19/2016
This is The saddest fanfic I have ever read. I cried. And I swear if that little stupid fucking voice doesn't stop talking, im going to freak the fuck out!
ArticSarcastic chapter 31 . 5/18/2016
Hey! I was looking for a fanfic Like this, were Alec and Magnus were kind of the same family. I want to read this but I would like If you updated before I start!
Stalla0 chapter 31 . 5/15/2016
UPDATE! Plzzzzzzzz
Guest chapter 31 . 4/24/2016
If you're still there, I realize that it's been a long time, but you should totally continue this story, it's really great.
Luly bane chapter 31 . 2/8/2016
Heyyy , will u keep writing this story , cause it's pretty cool , u know? , one of my favorites ones , i read u from argentina , kisses
Bella chapter 1 . 11/24/2015