Reviews for Adopted
Elory chapter 31 . 7/16
It's the bestest fanfic I've ever read! I love it! Please I need you to continue! !
Ameliae chapter 31 . 5/19
This is The saddest fanfic I have ever read. I cried. And I swear if that little stupid fucking voice doesn't stop talking, im going to freak the fuck out!
ArticSarcastic chapter 31 . 5/18
Hey! I was looking for a fanfic Like this, were Alec and Magnus were kind of the same family. I want to read this but I would like If you updated before I start!
Stalla0 chapter 31 . 5/15
UPDATE! Plzzzzzzzz
If you're still there, I realize that it's been a long time, but you should totally continue this story, it's really great.
Luly bane chapter 31 . 2/8
Heyyy , will u keep writing this story , cause it's pretty cool , u know? , one of my favorites ones , i read u from argentina , kisses
Bella chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Please update, I'm hooked
Iceclaw050304 chapter 31 . 11/23/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/23/2015
Keep going please!
Guest chapter 31 . 5/30/2015
Are you going to continue this? I like your writing style! Keep going please
Animalgal1995 chapter 31 . 5/25/2015
Love it! please update soon
Guest chapter 31 . 5/18/2015
Continue? Please :)
patoisabel2015 chapter 31 . 4/23/2015
Your story is amazing! is painful to see everything that happened Alec, his suffering ... how to tell it, is painful, I could feel it, I trembled. As you have written the story is very touching ... I hope things will improve, the role's Magnus plays in Alec life i love it, that innocent and pure love, if only the little voice ceased to exist ... everything would be better. I love stories MALEC Thanks for sharing, and I hope Continues writing and uploading chapters. I'll follow you
AlwaysWalkInTheLight chapter 31 . 4/11/2015
I love this story and this is one of my favorites! Please keep on writing!
Kittycat5000 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Hello!? R u ever gonna write another chapter