Reviews for Sins of the Father (REDUX)
I'm literally tearing up here But the end was a little lousy. Great story, anyways
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Smiling all the way though
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Just wait for it... his ego will be GGGGOOOOONNNNEEEE! Sad that this is before the dragon being "slayed".
Firebird08x chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is absolutely amazing and I agree that the reveal should have been in this episode and the way you wrote this was great if could have happened on the show! :)
Eloeehez chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Yay! Squish Uther!...I mean...bad king? LOL this would have been an epic end to the episode.
Blackbird2000 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Meep! So perfect!
Bagel-chan chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This is what should have happened in the show. Absolutely beautifully written and in character too!
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Lovely! The story couldn't have been written with Arthur in character, because he's too dependent on Uther's approval. But I'm glad you wrote it despite Arthur's dependency!
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
This story has everything, from angst and inner hurt to a the subtle humor that somehow fits perfectly among the jumbled up feelings and emotional confessions.
A touching tale that leaves quite an impression on the reader.
TiffBaby101 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
beautiful. that would have been great if this had happened.
Moon Fox chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Really enjoyed this AU version of that episode.
Helca Maica chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Oooh! That was refreshing! Nothing better than a wonderfull Merlin reveal-fic to start your day! :D
Seriously, I loved it. The way you handled Arthur's psychology and the way Merlin interfered when his rage consumed him was magnificent! And the way the actual reveal happened...! Let's just say it's what all of the Merlin fans need something like this now and then. It keeps the grief at bay. It's like medicine or coffee, both needed and an incurable obssession, can't go on without them...! Only it's in the form of a reveal fic!
Brilliant writting!

Cheers! :D
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Awesome story!
I just watched the episode and I just had to read a fanfiction that revealed magic within that episode.
Thank you for writing and posting.
You might like to know this was my first time reading a Merlin Fanfic ;)
Midwinter Sun chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
:) I just watched The Wicked Day for the first time so this was exactly what I needed to heal my withering feels. This was fantastic (although I will say it needs to be edited). Very in-character. You were a bit right about Gaius, butGaius and Dumbledore probably use time travel to go golfing together on Tuesdays, so it didn't really bother me. I also loved the depth you added to Merlin's backstory.
001011100010111000101110001111 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I loved it... But... What happened tho Uther? It seems like you forgot about him during Merlin's monologue... thing. Yeah.