Reviews for The Tamers meet The Digidestined
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
Wow. That was sure something. It was really good. I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
stupide
DestinedForFaith chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
Tentomon's champion form is Kabuterimon, his ultimate form is Megakabuterimon.
DestinedForFaith chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
some spelling errors: Patamon,Angemon,Angewomon, and it aint strikemon, its Monodromon :3
eternalwhimsy chapter 16 . 8/30/2009
I really like the story.
Teraunce chapter 16 . 12/26/2008
Interesting season crossover. 11/10. ended way too soon i think but oh well. faved & alerted.
erinsgirl chapter 16 . 5/22/2008
I absolutely loved this story. The plot wasn't contrived like similar crossovers and all the characters that were in it had something to do ( though would liked to have seen more Tamers especially and maybe some older Digidestined, though I get why not). I thought you got the characters interactions really well over who would get on and who wouldn't. This is my favourite story along with your other one There For You. Please think about writing a sequel maybe where digidestined go to Tamers world?
NightofEternalDarkness chapter 16 . 4/26/2008
Great story! i think you should have dragged the end out a bit more or maybe do sequel but that's just me, your othr storys are giid to.
Joe chapter 16 . 9/5/2007
Awesome,Awesome to the MAX!
reviewer unknown chapter 16 . 4/23/2007
interesting, a little long winded and alice-centric but thats ok. overall it was very good
storylistener chapter 16 . 4/16/2007
Interesting! You managed to juggle all of the various characters very well. I think this Cross-dimentional dating is cute. WONDERFUL JOB!
mangagirl18 chapter 16 . 4/14/2007
That was a good story. Well done.
firehottie chapter 16 . 8/14/2006
liked the story!

~* firehottie *~
ThalasaPonce chapter 16 . 4/1/2006
I loved reading this. I'm a big fan of Takari and Ryuki so I really loved this fic.
DesertAngel63 chapter 16 . 2/19/2006
it was so good! i loved it! _