Reviews for study hard kids
Guest chapter 1 . 23h
YOUR GAJEEL/NATSU/GRAY BROSHIP FICS MAKE ME SO HAPPY
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 6/10
I love this story! Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel are hilarious! XD
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 1 . 5/30
THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC EVER AND IT WAS JUST NOTES WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME.
fangirlsweg chapter 1 . 5/28
SO I WAS RE-READING MY PAST-READ FAFICS AND I REALISED I WANT A SEQUEL ONE-SHOT TO THIS REALLY BAD
MyFangirlingWays chapter 1 . 5/23
LOL, THIS MADE ME LAUGH! XD OHMYGOD, SO GOOD. GAJEEL, GRAY, AND NATSU BESTIES FOR LIFFFFFEEEE!
The Siege chapter 1 . 3/13
HAHAHAHAHA ACCURATE
Kaiisan chapter 1 . 3/13
All I can imagine is those single-seat desks like in anime and Natsu's in the middle of Gray (left of him) and Gajeel (right) and they're at the back of the class and Macao doesn't even care that Gray and Gajeel have set their desks next to Natsu's and are furiously scribbling across random sheets of paper - just whatever's closest to them and somehow they still make a perfect conversation if the paper's are placed JUST RIght but if you move them it makes no sense.
Also while they right they're shoving each other (more than what gray writes) and Gajeel's constantly kicking the leg of Natsu's table because he's sitting at an angle to fit his legs somehow. And also glares. lots of glares.

The other students are just staring at them, some of them are recording it or eating snacks.

In case you're wondering all this is me describing how much I love this okay.
Rae Blaxter chapter 1 . 3/10
Oh my god, this is so hilarious. I love the bro ship, it reminds me of my own brothers and their arguments all the time.
TrueGeek15 chapter 1 . 3/9
xD So true how this happens In high school. Sigh I wish this would happen to me.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
... This shit is awesome.
-Kiri
QueenFandom chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
You. Must. Continue.
Without Ambition chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This is absolutely perfect.
Laughed the whole time I read it xD
Brilliance
bstarqueen chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I know this story is older and this review is late, but there is one thing to say: "Guuurl, the back of yo head is ridiculus!" I hope I spelled that sound correctly lol.
doubt to doubt chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Omg this was downright beautiful. I was howling all throughout this, I didn't even notice any of the misspellings, when Gajeel mentioned the whole "Revolotion" thing I scrolled back up just to check, you gotta love Natsu w Hilarious plus it had NaLu in it3 great read:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I love this so much! It's so accurate to my homeworks and worksheets/projectsheets I do during classes. I have to keep saying that I friggin love this! Great work! Keep it up!