Reviews for study hard kids
The Siege chapter 1 . 3/13
HAHAHAHAHA ACCURATE
Kaiisan chapter 1 . 3/13
All I can imagine is those single-seat desks like in anime and Natsu's in the middle of Gray (left of him) and Gajeel (right) and they're at the back of the class and Macao doesn't even care that Gray and Gajeel have set their desks next to Natsu's and are furiously scribbling across random sheets of paper - just whatever's closest to them and somehow they still make a perfect conversation if the paper's are placed JUST RIght but if you move them it makes no sense.
Also while they right they're shoving each other (more than what gray writes) and Gajeel's constantly kicking the leg of Natsu's table because he's sitting at an angle to fit his legs somehow. And also glares. lots of glares.

The other students are just staring at them, some of them are recording it or eating snacks.

In case you're wondering all this is me describing how much I love this okay.
Rae Blaxter chapter 1 . 3/10
Oh my god, this is so hilarious. I love the bro ship, it reminds me of my own brothers and their arguments all the time.
HappyTheCatWantsFish chapter 1 . 3/9
xD So true how this happens In high school. Sigh I wish this would happen to me.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
... This shit is awesome.
-Kiri
QueenFandom chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
You. Must. Continue.
Without Ambition chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This is absolutely perfect.
Laughed the whole time I read it xD
Brilliance
bstarqueen chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I know this story is older and this review is late, but there is one thing to say: "Guuurl, the back of yo head is ridiculus!" I hope I spelled that sound correctly lol.
doubt to doubt chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Omg this was downright beautiful. I was howling all throughout this, I didn't even notice any of the misspellings, when Gajeel mentioned the whole "Revolotion" thing I scrolled back up just to check, you gotta love Natsu w Hilarious plus it had NaLu in it3 great read:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I love this so much! It's so accurate to my homeworks and worksheets/projectsheets I do during classes. I have to keep saying that I friggin love this! Great work! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Holy shit! I love this fanfic!
There's a whole bunch of swearing and dirty words but meh, it's good as it is. (I know should've said it to myself. Look at my review! I started it with a Holy shit!) I personally think that it's those impolite words that make it hilarious. Well, the choice is yours.
Mille XD chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Hopefully Natsu will have the courage to call... Hey,that could be your next idea! When he finally calls Lucy and Gray and Gajeel give horrible advice at the background xD though,I have no idea how that's gonna work
NollyLvn chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
WHY THE FUCK I LOVE IT SO MUCH! WHY CANT I WRITE AS AMAZING AS THIS?! *sulk in the corner*
Sweet-icy chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
HOLY SHIT SHE WROTE HER NUMBER ON IT! I laughed my ass off.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »