Reviews for study hard kids
suavespanol chapter 1 . 2/11
Gotta be my favorite fanfic now
MissVarta chapter 1 . 1/20
Awwwe that was cute
bloodRayneee chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
lmao this is freakin' hilarious :D ... Yeah, boys will always be boys ...
alydragneel chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
omigawd so freakin funny
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
holy crap this is hilarious
in the style of moon strut chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
HOLY SHIT LMAO SHIT HTWESGf bIJWESdghfiseujd
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
dead on the floor laughing
Drowning In The Colorless Sea chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
I loved this! I love it when people write stuff like this. It gives the reader a better view of the character and they're personality. This shows how different the characters are, while also showing how boys will be boys. This was hilarious. 10/10
SakuraPetal91 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
*cries tears of laughter*
H-HOLY- HOLY SHIT, THIS WAS FUCKING AMAZING OH SWEET MOTHER OF ALL CAKES AND PANCAKES AND CUPCAKES

[P.S.: Gray Fullboobs omfg]

I even have some favorite lines lol:

"Wow a genius is among us"
Okay that was SO sarcastic [and so me lol] that I started laughing out loud. Like no more creepy giggling while shaking so nobody will hear me.

"WTF GRAY MY ERASER"
Straight out laughing here. Like, I just imagine Natsu looking at the eraser that was flying over to Lucy like a lost puppy, then putting a "ima get my revenge assholes" face and furiously writing. Like lmfao.

"GRAY CAN YOU NOT WRITE SUCH INDECENT WORDS ON MY NOTES KTHX. And Gajeel stop waving at her"
Wow, Natsu used a big word. 'Indecent'. Wow. Much educated, very classy.
And here I just imagined Lucy looking over at them, wondering why Gray threw Natsu's eraser at her, and Gajeel sees her and creepily waves at her. Lmfao.

"Tell her the back of her head is ridiculous"
"Why. Why would I say that"
"Coz it's fucking funny okay"
So. I just died here. Like, Gray was trying to get Natsu to grow the balls to go to Lucy and talk to her, and Gajeel just randomly tells him to tell her the back of her head is ridiculous because that would be funny. LOL. I would be that friend... Not giving relationship advice, but making random comments.

"Bitch look up here, you spelled revolution wrong"
Lmfao, Gajeel being the beta text corrector lol
Grammar Nazi Gajeel is on his way

"There, you fucking happy Gajeel?"
"Nope"
I just imagine them glaring at each other, than snatching the notebook from one another and writing furiously, even squinting at the paper while writing. Like omfg.

"Do you realize how stupid you look, writing like you're possessed and looking up every second?"
LMFAO I already imagined that while I was reading, but having Gajeel pointing that out strangely made it even more funny to me.
I fucking love this one-shot 'kay.

"I will now proceed to draw a picture of a penis as Salamander finally becomes a man"
LMFAO
Like, I just imagined Gajeel writing this calmly, a smug smirk on his face, then handing it to Natsu who stared emotionlessly, totally tired of this shit lol.
And then I imagined, out of context, Gajeel, dressed like a gentleman, in a suit and all, sitting at a desk, a pen in his hand and a paper on his desk, then saying this to himself, casually, in a master-ish tone lmfao.
Just imagine that.
Cried tears of laughter.

"Hey did Natsu just die?"
I just imagined Natsu staring after Lucy like if she was walking out of his life, mouth half open in shock, soul leaving his body, while Gajeel and Gray were staring weirdly at him lMFAO.

"Pussy. He's holding that shit like it's the last slice of pizza"
Now the image of Natsu from above has an added eraser in Natsu's trembling hand.
And yes, the last slice of pizza. The one who gets a hold of it is the best. [and that one is usually me in most cases :D]

"That lucky bitch"
XDD Poor Natsu, I guess he saw her number on the eraser and died lmfao.
Lol the guys being jealous 'cause they haven't got a girl's number.

Holy sHIT this was a long review! Sorry... *sheepish smile* But at least you got to know my full reaction to it all lol.
Have a nice day! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
YOUR GAJEEL/NATSU/GRAY BROSHIP FICS MAKE ME SO HAPPY
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I love this story! Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel are hilarious! XD
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC EVER AND IT WAS JUST NOTES WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME.
fangirlsweg chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
SO I WAS RE-READING MY PAST-READ FAFICS AND I REALISED I WANT A SEQUEL ONE-SHOT TO THIS REALLY BAD
MyFangirlingWays chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
LOL, THIS MADE ME LAUGH! XD OHMYGOD, SO GOOD. GAJEEL, GRAY, AND NATSU BESTIES FOR LIFFFFFEEEE!
The Siege chapter 1 . 3/13/2015