Reviews for You Get Who You Pay For
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 9 . 6/17
lol. this was absolutely magnificent. the banter was great. I enjoyed this fic so much.
Jack139 chapter 9 . 6/12
Thanks that was a great story
Daryl chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
great chapter. love kim and shego being together
Daryl chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
i love chapters where shego quits drakken too
Daryl chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
great chapter. i love kigo dates
Daryl chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
great chapter :) bring on the date
gerbilHunter chapter 9 . 10/29/2015
Do you ever get tired of reading, "Hey, another great story! Loved it!"? Because if so, I'll have to stop giving you reviews.

Perfect level of fluff. The sidebar with Brick is excellent. Impressed with the level of detail you went into with the auction, and the different bids on the different students and services offered. That sort of thing really adds to the story, I think. Ron and Tara make a great couple here, and your deft touch with Ron and Kim's other friends shines. Nice touch with "degree from Yale Business means something."

Very satisfying story. Thank you.
JeTiLoveGxG chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
Aaaaaa wittyshego is funny keke... loveee it and kigo! 3
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
So… I’ve read this.

And really, overall, I’m afraid I don’t have much to say. Overall, I’ll say I had fun reading it, and I particularly liked the inclusion of so many characters, and the occasional unusual pairings such as Ron/Tara and Josh/Monique.

Nothing to really say about the plot, but I will say the conversation and characterization was pretty darn entertain, specially whenever either Kim or Shego act so darn indignant towards one another. XD

Wouldn’t mind reading a sequel to this, if you’re ever up to it. Though I would have to wonder whatever there might be to exploit then. Whatever the case, thanks for sharing another nice story with us. _

Yours, “Born priceless” Alexander/Alexlayer.
Later!
Thomas Linquist chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Sorry to be so long reviewing. I am not only behind on my writing, but on my reading as well.

Just and excellent story all the way around.

Seriously, to wind up working at Bueno Nacho, for her brother?
Hikaru Akihiko chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Lol all the Batman name references were hilarious. The narrative had a nice flow.
Mr. Wizard chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Why is this thing requiring me to put my name in?

Three great conversations to round out the story. I am always impressed by your ability to convey emotions so convincingly.

Wonder just how Drakken's plan went wrong, in other ways, of course. I'll remember the advice at the end.
Lazua chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Woah, that was a nice story :3 I think it progressed well and the way that you portrayed each characters feelings were realistic. Poor Ron, though; he had no idea he was in a relationship xD. Anyways, thanks for posting the story. I enjoyed reading it :3
nslc chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
Look art/You-get-who-doo-wop-drakken-363499091 This is all your fault, ;) you could not resist putting those images in people's heads.

Fun story, but do not forget BE
noncynic chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Nice ending. Familiar but different dynamic, of course.