Reviews for Through The Years
rosetintedblindspot chapter 24 . 4/12
Excellent chapter as usual! Thanks for sharing :)
NavyLady chapter 24 . 4/11
Loved the ending! Nice job.
Sparky75 chapter 24 . 4/11
Great update and I thought you handled the ending really well. It's a shame we never saw the full script version make it to the screen.
Mja chapter 24 . 4/11
Great work! Keep going! :-)
Batteredpen chapter 24 . 4/11
I'm not surprised you struggled with the ending but once again the whole chapter fitted in very nicely with what we saw onscreen. Harry and the whole Belgian chocolates suggestion followed by the scene in his office with Ruth always makes me smile and you did that justice in this chapter.
r4ven3 chapter 24 . 4/11
I thought you managed the ending very well. It was a difficult ending, and I believe that what we saw on screen was an edited version of what was filmed. The fact that earlier in the episode, Ruth had stood up to Harry until he believed her that something was wrong, took their association one step closer to them being equals. This was the ep when Harry began to take Ruth seriously, and to trust her judgement. Good job, as usual.
NatesDate chapter 24 . 4/11
The range of emotion for Ruth in this episode is huge and that ending always gets me. Of course it's when I think Harry realized that Ruth was more than just a colleague to him but it's too bad it took Danny's death for that to happen. Glad to see the story continue! Thanks for sharing.
Batteredpen chapter 23 . 1/1
Another lovely chapter showing Ruth's internal thoughts. I always laugh at Harry being peeved at being passed over for a job he didn't want.
Sparky75 chapter 23 . 12/30/2013
A great look at what was one of my favourite episodes in s3
NatesDate chapter 23 . 12/30/2013
This was a big episode in terms of Ruth and Harry and you captured Ruth's dilemmas well. Thanks for sharing.
rosetintedblindspot chapter 23 . 12/30/2013
Oh I love this chapter! You did a wonderful job with that episode, thanks! :)
r4ven3 chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
You achieved the (almost) impossible here, by making this a great read, even though Ruth is not at the pointy end of things. I love how you had her stressing out over giving over the information about Morgan's daughter, and the scenes to do with Harry applying for the DG's position were priceless and perfect. Well done!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
Lovely to read. This episode is one of my absolute favorites with its contemplation of morality and the joy of burgeoning hope that Harry &Ruth could bring each other happiness. It was lovely to read it and take in slowly. Thank you!
NatesDate chapter 22 . 12/5/2013
Glad to see you are staying ahead of our viewing. :-) I didn't remember Mace looking so menacingly at Ruth throughout this episode but it does set up nicely for future episodes.
rosetintedblindspot chapter 22 . 12/4/2013
You did a great job with this chapter. Well done! Thanks for writing and sharing.