Reviews for Through The Years
rosetintedblindspot chapter 36 . 1/17
Love this chapter, so well done! Thanks for writing and sharing with us.
Sparky75 chapter 36 . 1/17
Really enjoyed this and liked the way you fleshed out Harry's diary in a very plausible way. Thanks for sharing
r4ven3 chapter 36 . 1/17
That is really sweet, and very fitting for late S.4, when something was deifintely in the wind between H & R. Who knew what happened between them off screen at that time. This was very well told.
Batteredpen chapter 36 . 1/17
Yes I enjoyed it and it was and nice padding of the HR back story.
mja chapter 36 . 1/17
Superb chapter ! How things between them could have not evolved after that is beyond me. You dorks !
Great writing :-)
wolfdrum chapter 36 . 1/17
Thanks for getting back to this. I really liked the texting messages at the end, especially the "x's" at the very end.
theoofoof chapter 36 . 1/17
This was one of my favourite parts of Harry's Diary... the fact that he'd hidden Ruth's present behind the watercooler and I love the way you've portrayed it here. I can just imagine Harry using out of character words and everyone wondering what the hell was going on!

Can't wait for more, when you get chance!
4ruth chapter 35 . 10/15/2014
The scenes of Harry thanking Adam for Ruth's care package, of Harry and Ruth on the bus and of their late night encounter on the Grid were lovely. I felt that Harry and Ruth subtly showed their true feelings for each other. To me it was obvious that Harry was attracted to Ruth. I had to smile at Ruth's description of her feelings for her boss as a slight infatuation. We know better.
rosetintedblindspot chapter 35 . 10/13/2014
I liked your interpretation of this episode, great job. I'm enjoying this story very much, thanks!
Sparky75 chapter 35 . 10/12/2014
An excellent look at a fantastic chapter, I enjoyed the bits you added and it was nice to see Ruth trying to make sense of her burgeoning feelings
r4ven3 chapter 35 . 10/12/2014
That was quite an action-packed episode, and with quite a lot for Ruth to do. Of course, there are also 2 famed HR scenes in it - the one on the bus, and the one where he returns to the Grid late at night to find Ruth still there, as though she had been waiting for him. It was interesting the way you linked the two, and Ruth's awareness that she already had a crush on Harry. Calling it a "slight infatuation" is also an interesting choice of words, because it is possibly already quite a lot more ... for both of them, considering it is only a few episodes later that Harry asks her to have dinner with him.
Well done. I would never attempt to do what you are doing in this whole fic. It shows a lot of commitment and skill ... and endless patience.
Batteredpen chapter 35 . 10/12/2014
A nice look at one of my favourite episodes. I think you made a reasonable interpretation of that final exchange which was rather on the lines of neither saying anything much while wanting to say a lot.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/12/2014
Excellent! More please :-)
TheChicaChic chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Somehow I missed this when you first started writing it; or at least I don't remember reading it; and so I have the pleasure of sitting down to read this all now as one. In this first chapter, I really think that you captured the early Ruth and season 2 Harry very well. And brought out a little scene that would have fit perfectly in a future flashback of how the two first met each other.
Sparky75 chapter 34 . 10/6/2014
Nice look at this episode, I always thought that Harry's comment about colleagues and friends was to protect himself and arguably the relationships he had with Adam and Ruth were the strongest connections he'd had with anyone up to that stage.