Reviews for Abandoned
2 lazy 2 login chapter 30 . 8/28
I love this so much. I would love to read the rest of it, and I would defiantly read a sequel!

P.S. once you finish this and the sequel if thats you plan, you should go through, change everyones names to something original, and then try to get it published into a book as an original story. Cuz if you change the names it would no longer be a fanfic, and the writing is A garage. :) just an idea.
2 lazy 2 login chapter 14 . 8/28
I have read every chapter you have posted over the period of time that you have been publishing, and I always come back and read this chapter, I love it so much. You have no idea how well you did.
Ab chapter 30 . 8/28
Plz continue, I've been following for a year or more and got so excited when I saw the latest update
Darcy chapter 30 . 8/26
This is doubtlessly one of the
KingOfTheFall chapter 30 . 8/25
Hi, I really admire your story and how much work you put into it. The plot is very captivating and I like how you tied so many ideas together. I also like how you still keep up with the story even through college, it is very admirable. Anyway, this was another great chapter, please update soon.

P.S. Do you mind if I ask which college you are attending? I'm curious because I'm going to take my SATs soon and I'm really nervous
Penguin1127 chapter 30 . 8/24
Amazing. I can't really find the words to describe this. It takes some serious writing to make me cry and that's what I'm doing. And yes, I would definitely be interested in reading a sequel(if you couldn't already tell from what I said above).
koopr23 chapter 20 . 8/22
so retarded whu would he make that deal.. and you have lost a reader
OF COURSE ID READ A SEQUEL. Even though your updates are tantalizingly slow your writing is so amazing, I honestly think if you published a book it would become so popular. Please keep the updates coming.
Lia chapter 30 . 8/20
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FANFICTION IF ALL TIME. You're a wonderful writer, and I REALLY want you to keep updating!
Q-Tip chapter 29 . 8/19
No! Please! You cannot leave it like this! I have to know more! Update soon! I beg you! I love this story so much! I love how everything fits together even though it has nothing to do with Mythology. So please, UPDATE!
Plz update soon this story is amazing
Daughter-of-the-Big-Three1301 chapter 30 . 8/17
Great chapter. I love this story. I can't wait to find happens. Will Poseidon find out in the next chapter that Percy is his son? :)
TheDestructiveDemigod chapter 30 . 8/17
I love you...

Well, I love your story, because I've never met you, but that doesn't matter, because the point of this review is to say that you've written an awesome story.

Keep up the good work.
hell yeah chapter 30 . 8/17
omg I almost had a heart atttack when i saw there was an update! Love it lol
Geekgirl231 chapter 30 . 8/17
this is amazing work one of the best; I can't wait for u to update soon
1,354 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »