Reviews for 5 Darkness Strikes Part 3
drakonpie250 chapter 6 . 2/12
Will you write story six soon?
AllieTheImp12 chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
BTW Am I the only girl who thinks Dark Bloom is the greatest character to EVER be in Winx?
(I mean, besides Bloom. LOL)
*Smiles like I've been turned into an evil phsycopath by Darkar*
-AllieTheImp
AllieTheImp12 chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
I like it! (In case you're. wondering , yes, I say "I like it!" About a lot of fanfics! (I'm easy-going and cheery.) :D
Anyway, I think it's a very good fanfic. I really like the fact that you mixed episodes if Winx in with the fic. (I'm a big fan of Winx) Keep up the good work!
-AllieTheImp
Alchemy student chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
This fic...is ok I guess. It's not completely horrible as there is some things I like, like the end fight with the gils all joining their powers together and the friendships remainin strong. I also like that most of the girls were in character and the story was good idea for a crossover.

However, the problems come in subjects like your grammar. There were many cases of fragments (Such as "Each girl understood and nodded.") and run-on sentances that I feel like it could be fixed with a good proofread. Another problem I have was with the pacing. This is especially bad near the end where I am still curious as to what Hay Lin, someone who is very perky and not prone to insults, said that ticked Will off so badly. Also, I felt like the resolution of Will's return back to normal was kind of quick, like there was something more to be said.

I also felt like you were trying to combine two things at once. You wanted a "What if the W.I.T.C.H. girls were in season 2 of Winx" along with a "Dark Will" plot, but you didn't have time to properly plot out how. Again, you did ok at certain bits but I felt like you were racing to get everything done and everything written. Again, you have the plot but the speed at wich we got there and the reasons why we got here felt weird.

Again, doing good, but you can still improve
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Big deal if it was rushed ! Can't wait to see how the Winx story will be changed with the W.I.T.C.H being with them .
Hey just to ask will there be a family relatives with SOME of the Winx and W.i.t.c.h ? Like '' lost and/or unknown cousins '' of sorts ?
TheLooseCannon chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
dose it go on or is it a open ending?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
it's...not finished...right?...RIGHT?!
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Dang things don't look good for our heroes hope evil wins * grins evily *
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I don't see an update :'( please update it just got to the good stuff too * caughts * hate cliff hangers * coughts *