Reviews for For The Best
erin.kiwi chapter 1 . 1/11
An amazing story, I've just found your work, you are a very talented writer. :)
Reader701 chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
You have a talent for combining my favorite things. I love Jane Austen and truly enjoyed this.
SoThere chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Finally got a chance to read this. A sweet story and a nice adaptation of Austen. Great job!
Pookieh chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
What a clever way to weave in the "real" and "I want to freeze this moment" canon bits in the "past" scene, loved it! Grrrr...Posy is persistent but look where it got her! Good thing Katniss knows what to do in a crisis and yay for Peeta for being confident in her skills...promising!
Pookieh chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
What a bittersweet reunion for these two, no doubt Peeta chose each and every word deliberately with regards to the "right wife" to get a reaction out of Katniss. Uh, Katniss better watch out for Posy! ;)
honeylime chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
Lovely story. I just finished reading the whole thing at one go, and really enjoyed experiencing it that way. You did a nice job of mashing up two stories that are really quite different, and I appreciated the references to both. Congratulations on finishing this, and thanks for sharing it with us!
Naqia chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
This was an deserving end to a great story.
Their lover's talk was so heartbreaking in a good way, how they both tried to be careful to not cause any more damage and blamed everything on themselves.
I loved the letter, that was so touching, though not half as much as that line that he whispered. That was so beautiful in its simplicity by the air that you created.

Thank you so much for combining two of my all-time favourite books into an amazing fanfic! (And I'm also looking forward to the next chapters of your two other WIPs!)
Izzy Samson chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Darn it I had to wait to read it but I was not disappointed. What a lovely fic!
You combined two of my favorites THG and Persuasion, yea!

I hope to read more form you soon!
LACR chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Great ending, I loved how Katniss took Haymitch's and let him know what she was thinking & feeling.
Court81981 chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
This was a lovely resolution to a really well-written, entertaining story. Thank you for sharing it. I look forward to more from you in the near future!
anonymous chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Thank you for sharing your talents with us on this story. You provided an excellent adaptation of classic lit with Peeta and Katniss.
Ijustwritehungergames chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
So perfect, I love happy everlark endings! Although I thirdly enjoy the angst as well nothing is better than peace love and everlark! Thank you!
beverlie4055 chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
excellent
Naqia chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
I'm so glad Cato and Katniss finally broke up in the most pleasant way possible considering the circumstances and I love that little heart to heart with Haymitch.
It's good to see Katniss happy (or the happiest she can get at the time being), she's gone through many phases and I love how you fitted Anne's selflessness into Katniss' character. You did a great job with it, but still staying true to her!
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, I'm eager to see what you have made of my fav scene with the letter.
LACR chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
I'm glad she broke it off with Cato and he didn't give her too much of a fight. I can't wait for her to read the letter and to find out what happens with Peeta.